Insanely overpowered, or?

That is a pimped twink.
    i found something like that in hardcore... problem is that nobody wants to pay the appropiate price for these items D:

€: heres a screenshot of it (leveling a WD now so i can use it ^^)

111dex
    104int
    11 mana reg
    lvl req -13
    I'm using this as my current wep i've never seen better with lowered requirements http://imgur.com/jMFFM
    Diablo come again to make trophies out of men
    I had a 2 hander axe with 1250 dps and a socket put a 80% crit gem in it at lvl 46. I kept it to level my barb, lets just say hell was pretty easy lol.
    http://imgur.com/0KMCT

Current one im using, wish i had it on hc though, as i only got wiz left to finish off before beeing done with all 5 chars on sc.
    Thats a slightly better one xD

Quote from Exe44

:o I wish my barb had that at 43. lol
    Quote from Cavar

Quote from Exe44

:o I wish my barb had that at 43. lol
    Hell, I wish my Barb had that now, at 60.
    Quote from Rephrex

So i just wanted to hear if a weapon like this is anything extremely spectacular, or i'm just over-exaggerating. Have any of you guys found a weapon of it's like for that level?

-Rephrex

reduced level requirement gear can be awesome for levelling, after hitting inferno with my mage I found a ilvl 62 700+dps strength polearm with level requimenent reduced by 15 (so 60-15=45). I've used it to level a Barbarian with extreme ease and am passing it to other characters, it makes leveling a breeze. I just have to find a build for my DH to use it for him as well :P
    After that I will probably try to sell it for as much as I can.
    Just picked up an very nice 735 dmg Wand for my Wizard for only 8.5k at the AH with a reduction of 13 lvls. Needless to say that i`m melting faces now at lvl 47 in Nightmare ^^ .
    Its not valuable at all but its fun to level an alt with, thats all. It saves you time. However when you reach 60 the weapon is a piece of garbage.
    Exe44s mace is awesome indeed! I personally bought an 864dps 1h mace with -15 level req for around 1,5mill.. It was by far the best choice at the time as far as damage/price ratio goes and also has some life on kill aswell for shits and giggles.. My wizard was at around 15k damage with it at lvl45 if I remember right. The only reason I bought it was to level up my wizard and I am planning to level up my WD to 60 aswell and then level up an monk with it also. Propably selling it away after that :-)

Here's the wizard with the mace, have been lacking motivation to play the wizard overall and she's left at level 58 for a while now.. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jiigeri-2751/hero/7018648

-level requirement indeed makes leveling up more fun, at least when joining public games.. Pretty often you get a party full of peeps who either level up their first chars or just haven't noticed these awesome toys yet. It's hilarious at times. :D
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zaeth-1708/hero/7514471
    Sold a 940dps wand with a -14 lvl requirement and 900loh a few weeks back. Just threw it on the auction with a 50k min bid and it ended up at 4 mil.
    yea this really helps to be like a god when you are getting up to inferno :)
    check AH ... there are 2h 1.3k dps weap with -15 lvl req ...
    >> I'm not a psychopath I'm a high-functioning sociopath
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Weapons with the reduced level requirement affix are amazing for leveling alternates. Most people don't know how to search for them in the AH (you have to manually limit the level and add the reduced lvl requirement affix as a filter), but they tend to sell really well for those who know how to search for it.

I personally paid 100k for a 1.1k 2-handed weapon for my WD when I was lvling him. Used it throughout the whole Hell difficulty (and managed to sell it for like 150k afterwards, which was still 50-100k cheaper than those available).

Sort weapons by dps, maybe?

Sorry I couldn't leave that comment hanging there :P
    Winter is coming...
    Just to brag about mah 1200 2h sword with 12 levels of reduced req. :D
    Quote from Nausicaa

Quote from Zero(pS)

Weapons with the reduced level requirement affix are amazing for leveling alternates. Most people don't know how to search for them in the AH (you have to manually limit the level and add the reduced lvl requirement affix as a filter), but they tend to sell really well for those who know how to search for it.

I personally paid 100k for a 1.1k 2-handed weapon for my WD when I was lvling him. Used it throughout the whole Hell difficulty (and managed to sell it for like 150k afterwards, which was still 50-100k cheaper than those available).

If you search weapons for a lvl45 character and sort by damage, you won't see ilvl63 weapons for example.. At least didn't in the past. It does require adding level reduced value and such to see higher level weapons in the results. :)
    Quote from Jiigeri

Quote from Nausicaa

Quote from Zero(pS)

If you search weapons for a lvl45 character and sort by damage, you won't see ilvl63 weapons for example.. At least didn't in the past. It does require adding level reduced value and such to see higher level weapons in the results. :)

Last I checked when I jumped on my lvl 40 something monk (dead now) I could see the level reduced weapons, maybe they changed it, or it's a bug on the SC AH ^^?
    Winter is coming...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes