The best weapon in the WORLD?

IAS wouldn't make it better I don't think. But it might be nice to have IAS instead so you can sell it to more than just barbs.

This item is insane. It's so good that it's hard to know what to do with it. If the guy who found it isn't a barb, he's probably going to spend a lot of time trying to figure that out. It's definitely worth a lot more than $250.
    Quote from Tangent

[via NGA.178.com]

http://nga.178.com/r...04&_fp=2&page=1

Recently a player from China havegot a rare weapon from ACT3, and it seems no weapon would be able to surpass it....

One-Handed

+279 min Damage
    +316 max Damage
    +48% Damage
    +181 Strength
    +890 Life after each Hit

+95% Critical Hit Damage

【Socket】

Sorry for my poor English anyway.....@@

Someone find out what his MF was. I hope it was 0 that would be hilarious.
    hrmmm, cant view the link of the picture...someone can post the pic? very curious here bout the dps number
    No matter what can be theoretically better then this, but weapon you posted is clearly far ahead of everything i saw before.
    Quote from SenVam

hrmmm, cant view the link of the picture...someone can post the pic? very curious here bout the dps number

1114.4 DPS.

One-Handed

+279 min Damage
    +316 max Damage
    +48% Damage
    +181 Strength
    +890 Life after each Hit

+95% Critical Hit Damage

【Socket】
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    I would accept it, no question! Why a chinese got this???
    Wait 'til patch 1.04, that will be rubbish compared to Legendary items that are actually Legen...wait for it...dary.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    During the devloppement of my calculator I did some pretty extensive research about the theoritical maximal characteristics for 1-handed weapon, As far I'm know the best eapon type is the mace and the following are the perfect stats (think: they are the maximum I see browsing the ah accross all the weapon I could find):
    base damage : 191–354
    speed : 1.443 attack per second
    + 285 min dmg
    + 670 max dmg
    + 50% dmg
    + 11% attack speed

I don't know exactly if the +damage % is applied on the min/max damage or not but if that's the case one can loot a 1600+dps mace...
    i would love this for my barb. oh yes i would.
    Quote from Xheyia

During the devloppement of my calculator I did some pretty extensive research about the theoritical maximal characteristics for 1-handed weapon, As far I'm know the best eapon type is the mace and the following are the perfect stats (think: they are the maximum I see browsing the ah accross all the weapon I could find):
    base damage : 191–354
    speed : 1.443 attack per second
    + 285 min dmg
    + 670 max dmg
    + 50% dmg
    + 11% attack speed

I don't know exactly if the +damage % is applied on the min/max damage or not but if that's the case one can loot a 1600+dps mace...

Yeah, I think the +%Damage is rolled into the min/max. That's why he got 276 on the Min. The maximum min damage is supposed to be 250.

Actually, after looking at it again, this weapon isn't as close to being perfect as I originally thought.

316 is a really low max damage amount. The min damage roll is decently high, but the max roll is bad. Everything else is obviously extremely good.

But like you said, it would seem that the highest max you could get is actually around 870 if I'm not mistaken.

So technically, the highest top end you can get is about 1400. You add a 1.443 attack speed, that's a 2000 DPS 1H. And if for some reason you added a Ruby instead of Emerald... it'd be even higher.

I could be wrong though... kind of just rough calculation.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes