The best weapon in the WORLD?

[via NGA.178.com]

http://nga.178.com/r...04&_fp=2&page=1

Recently a player from China have got a rare weapon from ACT3, and it seems no weapon would be able to surpass it....

One-Handed

+279 min Damage
    +316 max Damage
    +48% Damage
    +181 Strength
    +890 Life on each Hit

+95% Critical Hit Damage

【Socket】

Sorry for my poor English anyway.....@@
    P.S. Uhh..It's 890 Loh, NOT Life after each kill. So I guesss Loh means Life on each hit :)
    still not perfect stats so its not the best
    Witch Doctor Inferno Soloing - Pre 1.0.3
    http://www.diablofan...inferno-videos/
    Really amazing weapon though, i was day dreaming the other night if i got a perfectly rolled hellion xbow xD
    That would be fun to use.
    The life on hit would be nice for sure. I dont have any at the moment, and I think thats making inferno tough
    /drool

My Barb would love that sir, thank you!

The screenshot in that link, for those who can read chinese kanji. added to the OP
    Holy crap.
    good . . . really good. but not best. it has no attack speed on it. can be 1300+ damage
    It's ofc nice, but it's not worth the separate topic. Lots of people got insane items, and this isn't even THAT amazing, saw many 11xx damage crit + sox weapons.

Edit: ahh it's even with Loh.. holy shi... :o
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    oh boy, u can take the gem u need (loh/krit) what u want and need and its....

Im dreaming^^
    lol @ people saying it aint maxed out
    6 mods, almost perfect roll on each. GL finding one that beats this....

Thankfully on asia server
    Quote from otoutobun

good . . . really good. but not best. it has no attack speed on it. can be 1300+ damage

Yeah, but which of those stats would you swap for the attackspeed? That STR stat definitely outweights the extra dmg attackspeed would give (for Barbs at least). % bonus damage and min/max dmg also cannot be swapped out without losing a significant amount of dmg. And both the Crit Chance and Socket are better than attackspeed imo.
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from otoutobun

Yeah, but which of those stats would you swap for the attackspeed? That STR stat definitely outweights the extra dmg attackspeed would give (for Barbs at least). % bonus damage and min/max dmg also cannot be swapped out without losing a significant amount of dmg. And both the Crit Chance and Socket are better than attackspeed imo.

well 11 ias even if would give less damage than strength but it helps a ton with life on hit ;)
    Quote from Kblavkalash

Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from otoutobun

well 11 ias even if would give less damage than strength but it helps a ton with life on hit ;)

Link me a similar weapon without strength but with ias. Oh wait you cant, so ssshh.
    I thought life steal was better at the highest gear levels...
    Damn, that weapon is crazy. Amazing roll.
    Quote from crushima

Quote from Kblavkalash

Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from otoutobun

Link me a similar weapon without strength but with ias. Oh wait you cant, so ssshh.

don't talk out of context because you sound stupid this way.
    yep, perfect 6 stat combo with very good rolls in each. Cant imagine anything better
    so what would that sell for like $500 on the RMAH?
    Quote from thomasmgp30

so what would that sell for like $500 on the RMAH?

It would sell for more than the gold cap. Would have to be items + gold or just items. You can sell gold at 2.50 in the rmah so at more than 2billion it would exceed 5,000 USD or more than 3625 usd after paypal deductions.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes