Feedback requested for Gold Max App

Hi guys,

Please let me state that this might be regarded as a shameless self advertisement, but I recently got into iphone app developement and of course my first app was something for Diablo 3^^
    The app is completely free (also no additional in app purchases or anything like that), so I hope it is ok to request some feedback from you. It is hard to get some usefull feedback from players who really can use this app.

How is my app called: Gold Max - Diablo 3 Edition

How do you find it: Just search for "Gold Max Diablo" in the iOS appstore

What does it do: With Gold Max you can measure how much gold you actually earn while farming. Afterwrads you can compare your results and see which levels are really worth to play to grow your bank.

Please let me know what you think and what features i should add in the future. Something I thought of was to track the magic find equip value, the group size and some other stats. Just let me know what you would like to see and I will add it.
    If the feedback is that this app is usefull, I will also start to develop the android version.

Thank in advance,

Christian
    I'll give it a shot, probably beats dealing with switching between calculator and the timer apps. I'll let you know after I've played with it for a few days.
    a calculator and timer for sniping auctions, GJ
    Thank you two guys for the feedback so far.

To let you all now:
    Version 1.1 is now in the appstore.

Version 1.2 will get fthe following features that have been requested by the community:
    - Stats Page where the Average values for each scene are shown, so that you can see what is your best scene for farming gold in average.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
    I've realized gold is getting hard to come .Can you try to help me out there ?Much appreciated, Cheers guys!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes