Diablo 3 Like and Hate poll!

Poll: What do you feel Diablo 3 lacks the most? (Options are taken fro

Diablo 3 !

What do you feel Diablo 3 lacks the most? (Options are taken fro - Single Choice

• Other. (Type below and explain) 19.2%
  • Runewords in socketed items. 14.1%
  • Gambling! (Like in D2 - although it's close to blacksmithing) 2.6%
  • Better multiplayer. (Such as the more players in a game = higher drop rates) 6.4%
  • More unique and rare quests. 21.8%
  • Open act explore. (Can change act ingame and start without quests with all bosses available) 30.8%

Poll: What are you most satisfied with in Diablo 3?

Diablo 3 !

What are you most satisfied with in Diablo 3? - Single Choice

• Other. (Type below and explain) 15.4%
  • Elite Enemies with skill variations. 15.4%
  • Story. 5.1%
  • How each class turned out. 25.6%
  • Nephalem Valor. 38.5%

Poll: What do you think D3 expansion should be about?

Diablo 3 !

What do you think D3 expansion should be about? - Single Choice

• Other. (Type below and explain) 26.9%
  • I want to fight the 3 prime evils! 23.1%
  • I want to fight Diablo once again, in hell! Once and for all! 2.6%
  • I want to go to hell and save Leah! 47.4%
    Greetings there everybody! ^.^
    I have made a poll to see what you guys think about Diablo 3 and what it lacks, should have, or should get!
    If none of the options presented to you in the poll are within your liking, then you can simply type below and explain your thoughts! Who knows? Maybe Blizzard will read this and go after the votes ^.^

Thanks to you all for your time!
    Happy poll voting! ^.^
    Diablo 3 is lacking spectacular legendaries, but patch 1.0.4 isn't that far away. (:
    When I grow up, I want to be a frill-necked lizard.
    Diablo III is a fantastic game.
    The Developer just made some fatal mistakes.. like thinking Inferno Mode would last longer then 1 Week. Thats an huge flaw, meaning the End game was completely miscalculated!
    As for the 3rd question: I just want to kick Adria's ass!
    Arukas
    I had to vote other each time.
    Biggest thing missing: IMO, the item balance. From a technical standpoint, the +stats works fine. It just gets boring, as the lack in useful stats limits the builds. If the other stats were more useful (idealy, I would say you could have a perfectly fine tank if you focused on vit, or resist, or armor. Instead, it seems to be mainly resists, then the others). I think improveing the off stats would be a start (more of a reason for a Monk to get int, for example) and then increase the odd affixes. I'd like to see more, and more useful, + to skills.

I'm most satisfied with the way the skill mechanic turned out. I thought it sounded good from the start, but I really liked it. Sure, it has it's flaws, in that there are no consequences at all, but I'm not sure if it's possible to balance that in there.

As for the expansion - I most want to follow up with the followers and Shen. Mainly Shen, but I'd make do with another act that focused around Kingsport. It doesn't hurt that Kingsport is west of Tristram, in a similiar biome to act 1, which is my favorite biome (with the exception of the stupid spiders).

Quote from Geschan

The Developer just made some fatal mistakes.. like thinking Inferno Mode would last longer then 1 Week. Thats an huge flaw, meaning the End game was completely miscalculated!

Well, to be fair, Inferno lasted at lot longer than a week for many people. And I hesitate to call it a flaw to assume that players won't play 20+ hours a day to get there the first week, if even it is an unrealistic assumption.
    Really need a moderator to close this thread before it is too late.
    Close
    Quote from phoulmouth

Really need a moderator to close this thread before it is too late.

Close it why? This thread is to help D3 become better ^.^
    Quote from TheDFO

Quote from Geschan

Well, to be fair, Inferno lasted at lot longer than a week for many people. And I hesitate to call it a flaw to assume that players won't play 20+ hours a day to get there the first week, if even it is an unrealistic assumption.

Okay. Maybe I over exaggerated the one week. But still my point stands!
    Quote from Arukas

As for the 3rd question: I just want to kick Adria's ass!

You know, I really wouldn't mind that. In fact, I think I'd like it.
    67.1k elite kills :: 1.98m total kills :: p255
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    - longer story/playable content
    - more usable itemaffixes and skill/skillrunes
    What do you feel Diablo 3 lacks the most?

It lacks a bit in itemization. I think there are a bit too many chances for items to be functionally worthless (ie. barb belts rolling int, wizard set pieces rolling strength). Also, I really dislike how the WD class turned out, there is a lot of fine tuning to be done with their skills. Other classes would do well with some tweaks aswell, but the WD stands out.

What are you most satisfied with in Diablo 3?

Being able to change skills without leveling an alt. Rewards for act-wide item hunts instead of going strait to a boss. Having an auction house to exchange goods instead of simple trade chat.

What do you think D3 expansion should be about?

Killing Adria, and invading hell with a host of angels.
    "What are you most satisfied with in Diablo 3?"

Well for me, it was Normal Difficulty, maybe even Nightmare. There are alot more build diversity in the first two difficulty.

"What do you think D3 expansion should be about?"

Again, personal opinion. I think they should bring back Cain, while defeating Adria or w/e. Reason I'm not rooting for Leah revival is because well, she's rather annoying and Blizzard killed her off rather quickly.
    All very nice ideas tbh ^.^ - I however would like to save Leah, coz it simply feels like, the game or story isn't done with her!
    1: Other
    The way the skill system turned out:
    During development, we all argued over freespecs, and the rune system. I was one of the people who always seemed to find teh silver lining and defend/be optimistic about Blizzard direction. Well for me, after 300+ hours, (again just my opinion) the skill system is lacking big time. I think its easiest to describe the problem this way: You can play from 1 - 60, druge through 3 play throughs of the same thing, and not ever feel like you are increasing your POWER - you are mearly increasing your options (rune choices). The old rune rank system addressed this, as you would be increasing your skill power with higher ranks - this current system feels lacking and I think it all boils down to never increasing your characters POWER by leveling, only increasing the OPTIONS you have for skill choices.

2: Other
    The atmoshpere / graphics:
    To all the haters, your crazy. The game looks so beautiful. To me this is the biggest thing Diablo has going for it - its timeless grphics give it a good shot to be played for years and years if they fix all the problems. I would have said "Gameplay" as I think the game plays VERY VERY well, but a few annoying problems that seem unable or unwilling to fix (rubberbanding / bad-cheap monster AI) keeps me from saying it was the best thing.

3: Save Leah!
    Thats a great idea! Not sure how it would work out as she dissintegrated and all, but I'm sure its possible. Storyline wise, I really hope they go for more of a Dark scary feel with very little lightharted stuff.. all business.

Gameplay wise - I'm of course hoping for MAJOR changes as there are some serious serious problems with the game. A skill system overhaul is in order IMO along with of course new content and classes.
    I chose option one for the first question, but really the first 3 options are needed. The second option is supposedly on its way in patch 1.04.
    was hard to choose tbh from the first questions since all those options are really needed in the game ;P
    true true xD
    I'm really excited to see what they plan on doing with the expansions to come. I almost feel lost without a "Deckard Cain" like character. I REALLY thought that Leah was going to become that, but lo and behold, she became something COMPLETELY different. I'm not sure how the possessions work in the diablo universe, but it has seemed that all that have been possessed, died. Knowing that, I don't know if Leah will ever be able to be rescued, but then again, anything is possible (in a game)!
    hehe yeh, i agree with u, in D2 Deckard Cain was leading u, with Tyrael in the end there, felt nice. Here in D3 it feels like your character doesnt have a choice of things and no one is really leading you so u end up doing weird stuff.. I mean you rezz zoulten kulle and ofc he becomes evil ''doh!'' and Adria aswell, and i mean.. Tyrael feels powerless in D3 compared to D2 tbh, and even then, the cinematics doesnt make sense.. Act 2 to 3 cinematic..? Have you really thought about it? OR when you complete act 1, the cinematic.. Leah doesn't believe her uncle Deckard Cain, after what u been through in act 1? Really? She need more convincing? :/

They shouldnt have killed off Deckard Cain but if they ABSOLUTELY had to, then atleast wait to Act 3 has ended, and then let Tyrael become Tyrael after Deckard Cain dies in act 3, so he can take over in lead (instead of killing cain off in act 1 in the most stupid way, and letting Tyrael become Tyrael but yet powerless)
    1. Open act with bosses etc , like In D2 . That's the real game breaker for me .

2. Other : Physics , Fun smashing / slaying mobs , 1-2 slots per item , YOUR OWN LOOT - godly idea .

3. I want to save Leah :
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes