God Mode Invulnerable Wizard Bug [Video]

I attempted a few times, but couldn't activate it. Maybe it was because I was only level 43 and didn't have the "Improved Archon" rune.
    Quote from Jimo

Quote from Dvlxoxo

Yes gj fixing this bliz.
    And RIGHT after this barbs got a huge bug.

Or how about hitting mobs for 700+k just by walking next to them?
    Or 230% perma bonus dmg
    OR max life leech.

Charge into a boss like grom with another skill and you get the buff perma.

Everyone uses this now ;>

Blizz, fix 1 exploit thats been around for months and another one goes live.
    can you give more info since i dont play barba but it would be nice to see it or a youtube link ^^

Kripp posted a video of it on youtube.

Basically what it does is: you can gain the effect of a furious charge rune to be permanently attached to your character (for example the rune which makes critical hits stun the enemy will make all the crits stun the target) And the game will think that you are permanently charging, so moving in front of mobs will make them take damage.
    *dont hotfix until i get home!*
    This was hotfixed :/
    if you abuse it. AT LEAST ban a player for a week.

common knowledge would say that this is straight out cheating.
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Quote from Gtnogme

Just because someone hands you a gun/drugs doesnt mean you have to pull the trigger/flame. All about self control, and if you have done it before there is a high chance you will do it again. :P If only blizz would give props to those that don't try to ruin the game, but whats done is done.

In what world is that a fair analogy? Comparing "cheating" in a video game to murder and drug abuse? What is wrong with you?

Quote from Nivius

Yeah, because God forbid we have a bit of fun with bugs that Blizz missed. I mean, I can understand why this is a bad thing and needs to be fixed, but for someone like me who plays this as a one player game, doesn't sit down and play for hours and hours at a time, no punishment is called for.

I played two act III runs with this last night. You know how much good gear I found? Zip, nothing. Unfortunately there is no known "makes the decent gear drop rate even remotely acceptable" glitch. Now *that* would make the game fun, but again, this game isn't about fun, it's about farming for days on end to hopefully find something you can sell, right?
    Quote from BigEd781

Quote from Gtnogme

Just because someone hands you a gun/drugs doesnt mean you have to pull the trigger/flame. All about self control, and if you have done it before there is a high chance you will do it again. :P If only blizz would give props to those that don't try to ruin the game, but whats done is done.

In what world is that a fair analogy? Comparing "cheating" in a video game to murder and drug abuse? What is wrong with you?

Quote from Nivius

Yeah, because God forbid we have a bit of fun with bugs that Blizz missed. I mean, I can understand why this is a bad thing and needs to be fixed, but for someone like me who plays this as a one player game, doesn't sit down and play for hours and hours at a time, no punishment is called for.

I played two act III runs with this last night. You know how much good gear I found? Zip, nothing. Unfortunately there is no known "makes the decent gear drop rate even remotely acceptable" glitch. Now *that* would make the game fun, but again, this game isn't about fun, it's about farming for days on end to hopefully find something you can sell, right?

If you say you're safe because Blizzard isn't going to action action because lucky/lazy/whatevers and feel that you're willing to take the risk, that's fine. But when you try to claim innocence, you need to look at yourself in the mirror again.

This is an act of cheating, you have gained an unfair advantage in a situation where said advantage unfairly penalises honest players and the economy at large. That your cheating attempt was unprofitable is irrelevant.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes