RG-Goblin-Giveaway Video! Over 100 Unid 61-63 Rares!

Here is the video where I gave away over 100 unid 61-63 rare items and Legendaries! I will be doing giveaways like this one often and to sign up all you have to do is subscribe, comment and like on my youtube channel!

http://youtu.be/M_kZn9KFHwM
    was this before or after you found out how many affixes they had?
    Quote from DOOMSD4Y

people really need to drop this.

People that are doing these giveaways, have no desire to cheat anyone out of anything.
    RG has been doing this kind of thing long before that got out
    Why? Seems hard enough to get em as it is.
    Quote from Molster

Quote from DOOMSD4Y

people really need to drop this.

People that are doing these giveaways, have no desire to cheat anyone out of anything.
    RG has been doing this kind of thing long before that got out

That was a joke for the most part.
    If he is in fact giving away unid (with no affix id which at this point is hard to confirm) more power to him!

anyways, good luck man.

EDIT: also how are people supposed to drop this? The price for unid stuff has gone WAY down and its almost not even worth it at this point (coming from a person who has never bought an unid or even sold one)
    Considering it takes less than 20 seconds per item to know the exact stats of it...

wouldn't be hard to do an entire pack full in a couple minutes.
    Quote from DOOMSD4Y

EDIT: also how are people supposed to drop this? The price for unid stuff has gone WAY down and its almost not even worth it at this point (coming from a person who has never bought an unid or even sold one)

im more referring to people posting this in giveaways threads

Its one things in threads where someone is trying to make a gold profit.. even that I would watch out for now.

However, for people that have been doing these giveaways..for awhile, just think how it feels to them, doing something nice, and then have people come in and have the first comment be something like that. It will easily start to discourage people from wanting to do anything nice/free

But like I said, selling them is another story
    It's a giveaway. Why complain? It's like getting a free ice cream, then complaining that there are no rainbow sprinkles on it.
    I wanted to participate, but it was during Comic-Con. Hopefully next time, then.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes