Diablo is going to be killed LIVE NAKED! (The character is the naked one)

Athene is going to kill Diablo NAKED RIGHT NOW LIVE!
    http://www.athenelive.com/stream/42146/?Athene
    Do you enjoy Diablo 3 RoS guides, builds and anything else related? Check out www.youtube.com/prozlex and be prepared to be showered in awesome Diablo 3 RoS vids! - Any feedback regarding my youtube is very welcome!
    Naked? He still wears wep + quiver, so your statement is completely wrong and just a lie basically, in hope to attract more viewers.
    seeing that you had to tell us that his character is the naked one are we to assume he is getting help? :)
    Well I just quoted him Arte99, if that attracts more viewers for him, I don't care because he is a nice person that helps dem kids in africa :)

Your negativity has to be changed sir, ease up ITS GAIMZ!
    Do you enjoy Diablo 3 RoS guides, builds and anything else related? Check out www.youtube.com/prozlex and be prepared to be showered in awesome Diablo 3 RoS vids! - Any feedback regarding my youtube is very welcome!
    Quote from BigAinCA

seeing that you had to tell us that his character is the naked one are we to assume he is getting help? :)

What? I didn't have to tell anyone anything, I just wanted to share a cool Diablo 3 thing! Killing Diablo on INFERNO naked? It sounds impossible but this guy is going to attempt it :D
    i have to say, i don't like the guy. but IF he is NOT scamming with the charity stuff and keeping the money for himself, then i'm happy to ignore him and go my own way.

Anyway, naked character means no weapon or off hand too, so he is not doing what he says
    Quote from Zlexpro

Quote from BigAinCA

What? I didn't have to tell anyone anything, I just wanted to share a cool Diablo 3 thing! Killing Diablo on INFERNO naked? It sounds impossible but this guy is going to attempt it :D

Well, best of luck to him on that. :)
    A naked character could mean both things,

1. no clothing gear on = NAKED
    2. having nothing at all

A man without clothes, but with a dagger is a naked man with a dagger correct?

He is NOT scamming with the charity asdfywea. That would be fucked up :P
    IT will be interesting. 15k dmg with just a bow and quiver.
    Well, the webcam is live, but isn't the video prerecorded? It says Athene was slain by Diablo in the chat window.
    Shame that the stream crashed. Next time he should probably disable chat before the event or something.
    Quote from Arnull

Well, the webcam is live, but isn't the video prerecorded? It says Athene was slain by Diablo in the chat window.

He obviously got killed once. And no, it wasn't pre-recorded.
    well it can be a previous attempt!! he must have tried it before annoucing to the world is attempt!
    Quote from Azidonis

Quote from Arnull

He obviously got killed once.

Yes, he must have. Did the stream die?
    Quote from Arnull

Quote from Azidonis

Quote from Arnull

He obviously got killed once.

Yes, he must have. Did the stream die?

Yes. It took him 2 pulls. The stream was fine until it hit 10k viewers then it began acting up.

But it was live. He was responding to chat both on the video and in-game with his character. It was all live, all legit. Bow + quiver only.

If the morons would have stopped spamming chat maybe the stream would have been more stable.

Edit: People were saying he wasn't even online. But, before he began the fight his chat was completely overrun with whispers, and he said he was going to turn the chat off before he started the fight so people would not spam him in-game.
    It obviously wasn't live, if you watched. He was kicked to login before his attempt. When that happens, your chat gets cleared. How did he magically have a wipe that wasn't on stream between logging on and the "totally legit live" attempt?

He attempted it live, then blacked the screen when he died, then resumed with the pre-recorded win. That's when the "Athene was slain by diablo!" showed up in the chat box.

Besides, if it were legit he'd have game clock on.
    Quote from Kharnage

It obviously wasn't live, if you watched. He was kicked to login before his attempt. When that happens, your chat gets cleared. How did he magically have a wipe that wasn't on stream between logging on and the "totally legit live" attempt?

He attempted it live, then blacked the screen when he died, then resumed with the pre-recorded win. That's when the "Athene was slain by diablo!" showed up in the chat box.

Besides, if it were legit he'd have game clock on.

He did turn the game clock on, and turned it back off.
    Quote from Azidonis

Like I said, it was legit until he died and switched it (the first blackout on phase 1).

There was even a point where he stood up during it. (For reference, his webcam was live, the game was pre-recorded).
    Quote from Kharnage

Quote from Azidonis

Like I said, it was legit until he died and switched it (the first blackout on phase 1).

There was even a point where he stood up during it. (For reference, his webcam was live, the game was pre-recorded).

You're making shit up. Either way, he didn't do it because of the problems.
    Athene is a tool.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes