D3 "DEAD" in 2-3 months

This game is beyond fucking horrible. it has absolutley no end game content, All the best items are being directed to RMAH so you cant get the best items. The loot system is beyond idiotic! Ive played most of my time on my DH 450+ hours farming and during that time the only item ive gotten from farming was a pair of gloves that now i cant even get sold for 2 million! ALL of the other gear was from the fucking AH.

Ive personally fucking had enough of this game, if they dont DRASTICLY increase the fucking drop rate from mobs/bosses/champs and add some end game content this game will be stone cold dead in 2-3 months

A rediculous amount of ppl have already thrown this game in the garbage and you can add 1 more to that! = ME,

it took me 2 months of 12+ hours of farming every day to get 1 single fucking item that actually sold for 200+ million

I looked forward to this game for a really dam long time and it has given me nothing but dissapointment

I can barely sell anything on GAH or RMAH anymore since the ppl out there arent playing this piece of shit anymore
    Personally i stopped playing 1 week ago, trying to make up my mind, but i can't decide to get back. Everytime i do, i regret it, and i just quit before i even start a game..
    quick question to you mister, what other non MMO games have you played for 450+ hours in 2 months?

You know you get pretty tierd of doing the same thing over and over even if it is a thing you like very much.

and basicly you can just play the game less for a couple of months untill something fun happens in teh game say PVP, endless dungeon or world events.

It's a good thing I have this saved, been needing it a lot over the last month.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Vomica

quick question to you mister, what other non MMO games have you played for 450+ hours in 2 months?

You know you get pretty tierd of doing the same thing over and over even if it is a thing you like very much.

and basicly you can just play the game less for a couple of months untill something fun happens in teh game say PVP, endless dungeon or world events.

The reason to this mostly is that the game is called ''Diablo 3'' and people expect a lot from it, sadly its a dissapointment. İf this game was out with another name like ''LootHunt 1'' this game would have never even be able to see the shelves. Let alone be the top selling game of all time.....
    Quote from Ironfel

The reason to this mostly is that the game is called ''Diablo 3'' and people expect a lot from it, sadly its a dissapointment. İf this game was out with another name like ''LootHunt 1'' this game would have never even be able to see the shelves. Let alone be the top selling game of all time.....

The other issue is many people wanting this game never/barely played the old series and have no clue what happened during those releases. "Most" of the current issues are fixable and will be done over time... just like the other Diablo's.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Actually playing the game - farming etc - is pointless. The thought of actually finding something you will wear is HILLARIOUS! The only reason I actually opened a game was to "test" new items I bought after selling and buying in the AH for endless hours. When the AH was down in Europe for 3 days, I didnt even bother to start D3.
    true diablo IIIs sucsess has much to do with diablo and Diablo II fame, but if i remeber right.

diablo II suffered alot of the same problems as diablo III does in the beginings, sure LoD fixed alot of the problems, and hopefully diablo IIIs content patches and Expantion(s) will add much needed content and balance to the game.
    450+ hours huh? Are you sure you're not just, I dunno... Bored of the game after spending most of the past couple months on it? With a release date of May 15th, that means there has been 66 days between the release of D3 and now.

66 * 24 = 1584 hours total
    Minus 8 * 66 = 528 hours for sleep, gives us 1584 - 528 = 1056

1056 - 450 = 606

450 hours spent on the game, 606 not... I hate to break it to you, but you've spent almost half of your waking hours on D3 since release. I'm pretty sure anyone would call that a resounding success.

Surely if the game was so horrible, you'd have stopped playing about 400 hours ago maybe? Then your argument wouldn't seem so ridiculously flawed.
    Quote from Kisho

450+ hours huh? Are you sure you're not just, I dunno... Bored of the game after spending most of the past couple months on it? With a release date of May 15th, that means there has been 66 days between the release of D3 and now.

1056 - 450 = 606

450 hours spent on the game, 606 not... I hate to break it to you, but you've spent almost half of your waking hours on D3 since release. I'm pretty sure anyone would call that a resounding success.

Surely if the game was so horrible, you'd have stopped playing about 400 hours ago maybe? Then your argument wouldn't seem so ridiculously flawed.

This

I just choose to respond with the meme since many people using the internetz these days don't understand what you just typed... I'll rephrase that... whiny people who complain on the internet about their failure in life and how they can't function like a intelligent human being.
    Someone posted this exact thread just about two months ago, now.

I guess if people keep posting it, eventually someone will be correct!
    Quote from Ironfel

Quote from Vomica

The funny thing is you could just rename Diablo and Diablo 2. LootHunt and LootHunt 2 would be the correct names because that's always been the point of the series.
    Quote from Kisho

1056 - 450 = 606

Don't use math on trolls. You'll just confuse them.
    Quote from Kalenen

it took me 2 months of 12+ hours of farming every day to get 1 single fucking item that actually sold for 200+ million

That's really really a thick thing to say....200 million is a huge score and you make it sound like nothing.

I think you're just burned out from going full-on 'no life' on D3 for 60 days straight.

This game is beyond fucking horrible.

Says you....I think it has great potential. There are some issues, some head-scratching WTF'S....but all-in-all, it's a solid starting point for what could be a great game for years to come.

A rediculous amount of ppl have already thrown this game in the garbage and you can add 1 more to that! = ME,

A ridiculous amount of people don't use their spell checker when posting on the internet.

I can barely sell anything on GAH or RMAH anymore since the ppl out there arent playing this piece of shit anymore

Millions of people are still playing and it will likely stay that way for a very long time. 1.0.4 seems to be offering some great improvements and my guess is many of these whiners that claim the sky is falling and profess to have already quit, haven't really quit and are just raging after having their ass handed to them in act3 inferno.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Kalenen

All the best items are being directed to RMAH so you cant get the best items.

No the BEST items r in the gold ah. Cuz any +100mil item will give u more money just from selling the gold on rmah...
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    according to forum doomsayers WoW was suppose to die about 7 years ago and every 2-3 months since
    You expect to find better, high end items, even though they're 1 in a billion chance.. Such a joke.. Have you ever thought of the consequences if they increase the drop rate?.. Everyone will suddenly find amazing items, and it's gonna become some evil spiral of doom.. People want increased item drop rates, because they find the same kind of items that 99% of every one else is finding.. everyone wants that one billion item.. I mean come on..
    Quote from Greenjoke

according to forum doomsayers WoW was suppose to die about 7 years ago and every 2-3 months since

Hello Kitty Island will totally kill WoW. It'll happen! The Mayans knew about it, maaaaaaan.
    Quote from wolfpax181

Quote from Ironfel

Quote from Vomica

The funny thing is you could just rename Diablo and Diablo 2. LootHunt and LootHunt 2 would be the correct names because that's always been the point of the series.

Or you can just name it ''LootHunt 1'' for now since thats what Blizzard did by turning Diablo into one of his milking cows.
    Quote from Kalenen

This game is beyond fucking horrible. it has absolutley no end game content, All the best items are being directed to RMAH so you cant get the best items. The loot system is beyond idiotic! Ive played most of my time on my DH 450+ hours farming and during that time the only item ive gotten from farming was a pair of gloves that now i cant even get sold for 2 million! ALL of the other gear was from the fucking AH.

Ive personally fucking had enough of this game, if they dont DRASTICLY increase the fucking drop rate from mobs/bosses/champs and add some end game content this game will be stone cold dead in 2-3 months

I looked forward to this game for a really dam long time and it has given me nothing but dissapointment

I actually had problems selling things last week, but since I stopped trying to wring every last gold out of my auctions and actually undercut by a significant amount things have been moving. I've made close to 10mil since then. It's fairly simple really. The limitation on the AH is slots, which would make one believe the goal was to optomize profit/slot, but in reality you want those slots open. In other words, pricing things to sell and making 500k instead of 1mil will end up netting you more over time unless you're just not finding anything worth selling. Frankly I find that hard to believe. My barb has 0% mf and has three uniques and countless decent rares under his belt. Between those, crafting mats, gems, and the occasional blue worth putting up my slots churn well enough.

Anyhow, hope that wasn't too constructive a reply for your infantile tantrum. Have a nice day!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes