Casual gamers can kill Inferno Butcher while AFK...

Oh hello hello.

So I am indeed just a casual gamer. I say that for a reason because my main character has less than 50 hrs of playing time:

Since WD is obviously not an overpowered class I roll with tanky build and specialize in crowd control.
    I do not like dying at all so all this time I was pimping my gear until very recently when I finally decided to seriously push through Inferno.
    Noticeably I had ~2300 life regen, ~6000 armor, ~700 resists plus I gave my enchantress a measly priced >1200 DPS + >100 INT two-hander (those go for as little as 200k in GAH) and continued my journey.

I didn't quite realize how easy it all was until the very climax of Act1 which is ofc Butcher. It came to me that I didn't have to do much to kill him - in fact I literally didn't have to do anything.
    I tried again (this time recording) and went afk to grab some food:

Video is obviously boring, it's there just to prove my point.
    So Diablo3 too easy or what?
    Quote from pinokis

Oh hello hello.

So I am indeed just a casual gamer. I say that for a reason because my main character has less than 50 hrs of playing time:

Since WD is obviously not an overpowered class I roll with tanky build and specialize in crowd control.
    I do not like dying at all so all this time I was pimping my gear until very recently when I finally decided to seriously push through Inferno.
    Noticeably I had ~2300 life regen, ~6000 armor, ~700 resists plus I gave my enchantress a measly priced >1200 DPS + >100 INT two-hander (those go for as little as 200k in GAH) and continued my journey.

I didn't quite realize how easy it all was until the very climax of Act1 which is ofc Butcher. It came to me that I didn't have to do much to kill him - in fact I literally didn't have to do anything.
    I tried again (this time recording) and went afk to grab some food:

Video is obviously boring, it's there just to prove my point.
    So Diablo3 too easy or what?

Sup guys. I have mutiple millions in gear playing in the easiest difficulty of Inferno. Did I mention it's easy? Oh yeah, my hours played on a single character is entirely indicative of my gamer status. You must believe me, this is the internetz.

lolk
    Show your entire profile lets see how many hours you put in and come back when you have a 5 stack NV buff in act 4, thanks bye.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    hardcore players can kill any elite pack in act 3/4

we win
    Yes, you've mastered the art of winning via the Auction House. Congrats?
    i life the way that it doesn't actually show how much damage the enchantress does, a 1200 DPS weapon with decent rings ammy and token will output alot of damage.

Diablo inferno has been killed while being afk so doing the act 1 end boss is no big deal. Plus with 2300 life per second and the speed at which the bitcher actually hits at you will regen HP before his next swing.
    Quote from jackel668
    Plus with 2300 life per second and the speed at which the bitcher actually hits at you will regen HP before his next swing.

:lol: hahahah, was that intended?
    damn son you're gettin trolled, I think its pretty sweet, they must be jealous they cant go afk and get a butcher kill.
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from jackel668
    Plus with 2300 life per second and the speed at which the bitcher actually hits at you will regen HP before his next swing.

:lol: hahahah, was that intended?

lol nope not intended at all, but i like it :)
    not to mention his WD skipped the entire enrage function cause he got knocked into the right spot where fire does nothing.
    Quote from Hyzer

damn son you're gettin trolled, I think its pretty sweet, they must be jealous they cant go afk and get a butcher kill.

thanks dad
    Why would I go afk when I can kill him in less than 6 seconds? Makes no sense waiting for that crap.
    You dont get the point. Every freaking game is piss easy when you either have the gear for it, or when your good at it. So this vid is absolutely pointless and killing him while afk is even more pointless.
    Please no personal insults.

Now continue civilized.
    Thing is: OP is judging the entire game by defeating butcher while afk in act 1. Note that you can even exploit butcher while afk (no fire damage).

Also you outgear act 1 with GAH using ilvl 63 gear, so you only archive here is that you smartly use GAH (we all know games like diablo is a gear check, nothing new here).

Try to afk belial enrage and I shut up, and no, diablo is not that easy.
    Given that the Acts after Inferno/ActI aren't significantly harder, I'd have to conclude that Diablo3 is easy.

Unless I made a bad assumption somewhere, but honestly, I can't see it. Because I don't want to.
    Quote from Catalept

Given that the Acts after Inferno/ActI aren't significantly harder, I'd have to conclude that Diablo3 is easy.

Unless I made a bad assumption somewhere, but honestly, I can't see it. Because I don't want to.

ok, acts aren't significantly harder huh? I can Faceroll act1 with MF gear (have like 17kDPS, 20k HP, 2-300 res all 100 life/sec and 4k armor) with a wiz, but can't handle one hit of belial's enrage (and get 6-7 shotted by elites) with 28k DPS/30k HP/500-600 res all/200 life/sec and 5k armor on my normal gear in act 2. but no acts *aren't* significantly harder
    Quote from Adkhean

Quote from Catalept

ok, acts aren't significantly harder huh? I can Faceroll act1 with MF gear (have like 17kDPS, 20k HP, 2-300 res all 100 life/sec and 4k armor) with a wiz, but can't handle one hit of belial's enrage (and get 6-7 shotted by elites) with 28k DPS/30k HP/500-600 res all/200 life/sec and 5k armor on my normal gear in act 2. but no acts *aren't* significantly harder

I couldn't sworn my post had a high enough sarcasm content not to warrant explicit tags :(
    Quote from Catalept

I don't agree. I have put less than 100 hours into my main (barb), and at this point have 55k HP, 11k dps (pretty terrible, huh), 8100 armor buffed, ~500 resist all buffed, 0 LoH (yes, that's right, I said 0). I can steamroll through act 1 without any trouble at all, never skipping any packs and easily killing the butcher.

Then I try taking those stats (especially the 11k dps and 0 LoH) into act 2, and get ROFLstomped by the first pack I encounter.

I think the acts do get significantly harder, and require you to invest a significant chunk of money and/or time to get the gear you need to proceed. If you already outgear most of the content, of course the acts won't seem hard. But if you're progressing the way the game was designed, there is a very large difficulty jump.

EDIT: I may have failed to miss obvious sarcasm. I'll blame the rain out my window. I don't like rain. Yes, rain is the problem.
    Quote from pinokis

Oh hello hello.

I'm assuming your main character don't mean your first character, because I'm pretty sure you spent more than 50 hours on the game to first buy the gear your WD is wearing and to know enough to gear him out with 2k+ regen and 700 AR. And be able to have so much extra cash that you're spending 200K for gear for your enchantress, hell I've made over 50 million on the game and I'm too cheap to buy my follower any gear. One thing to say you're challenging yourself to see if you can kill butcher while AFK. Another to lie to say this is your first toon to 45 and you've done all this. At least not without, someone giving you all this gear, or you're the reason why the rest of us make money in the RMAH.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes