Do you use commodity AH?

***New features were added to the site***

Have a look at the Business tracker, which makes easier to keep an eye on your profit/item, and you can win 1.000.000 gold every week if you participate in the Upload contest!!!

If the answer is yes, you have some capital to invest and you can think in long term, then you should have a look at our site!

We show you price charts and some important data about the items in the Commodity Auction House. It's always good to know what and when to buy or sell to make profit.

Keep an eye on the trends and you will know the next step!

Check out the site, no registration is needed and it's free!

http://www.diablo3auctioncharts.com

If you like it, use it wisely and be a multimillionaire!

Don't hesitate to tell us what you think about the site!

Thank you!
    This is a very useful website! Just looking for something like this! Thx!
    Thanx mate! I hope more and more player will find the site useful!
    oh! I just made 450k gold! i love commodities:)
    This was a nice idea, that's implemented in an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand layout, if not a little rough around the edges. I appreciate the time it took to put together, and will see what I can make from it over the next few days. It sure beats post-it notes around the monitor =P

Out of curiosity, is there anything to prevent spoofing the results by consistently uploading incorrect prices or does it more or less run on the honor system?
    Quote from Alteena

This was a nice idea, that's implemented in an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand layout, if not a little rough around the edges. I appreciate the time it took to put together, and will see what I can make from it over the next few days. It sure beats post-it notes around the monitor =P

Out of curiosity, is there anything to prevent spoofing the results by consistently uploading incorrect prices or does it more or less run on the honor system?

Don't worry about stupid prices, as we check all uploaded data.

The charts sometimes don't show exactly the same prices as you see in the game - they change too often -, but it's more about the trends.

p.s.: hate postits all around my PC...
    Just saved me from losing ~10million. Almost sold Hallowed Armaments plan for a guy for 4mill. Didn't know the price is usually close to 15mill. OMG.
    cool..does it depend on users updating prices??..what if someone trolls it and puts random numbers =/
    We check the uploaded prices, so there's no point to troll them...

But fortunately people understand that this site is for them so we experienced only a few wrong uploads.
    Quote from MorrusVanKaal

Just saved me from losing ~10million. Almost sold Hallowed Armaments plan for a guy for 4mill. Didn't know the price is usually close to 15mill. OMG.

Yeah, it's good to know when to buy or sell. Have you sold that plan yet?
    It's sold now, got 10 mills for it. Made my day. Need more drops like that...
    nice, I'm using your site to speculate on crafting materials now... I feel like a corrupt banker :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

nice, I'm using your site to speculate on crafting materials now... I feel like a corrupt banker :P

Not sure you want to do that right now. If you had a bunch of mats you would do well to sell right now, the prices are so freaking high because of the anticipation to sell mats on the RMAH, which has kind of fell through on everyone. I expect sometime tonight you are going to see prices on mats crash hard, I'm thinking maybe seeing prices in the 500 to 600 gold range to be honest. That will be the time to pick mats up, after a couple weeks the prices should level out at about 1100 to 1200 or so again, and you can cash in.

Oh shit, there I go giving away my gold making strategies again. Oh well, have fun guys :)
    Quote from afallach

Quote from Nacho_ijp

Not sure you want to do that right now. If you had a bunch of mats you would do well to sell right now, the prices are so freaking high because of the anticipation to sell mats on the RMAH, which has kind of fell through on everyone. I expect sometime tonight you are going to see prices on mats crash hard, I'm thinking maybe seeing prices in the 500 to 600 gold range to be honest. That will be the time to pick mats up, after a couple weeks the prices should level out at about 1100 to 1200 or so again, and you can cash in.

Oh shit, there I go giving away my gold making strategies again. Oh well, have fun guys :)

I said corrupt, not smart... besides, I don't have much gold so I can't invest so much... small profit is enough :D

Small profit is still profit guys!

But I'd say you need 10mill at least to play on gAH, and sometimes you still sit on the items for a while. But definitely worth it!
    I just got 47k in two days, not much, but given that my highest sell was 64k it's a considerable profit for my financial status :D

Small capital, small profit ;) It's all about knowing when to sell, so keep it up mate!
    I have a question, the amount of materials in an auction matters? lets say 1 of 1000, it will sell the same as if I make 10 auctions of 100 each?

This is an incredibly useful tool and goes great lengths to improve the community with a tool that the community it self is responsible for using in a responsible way.

This is simply put ; Incredible. Thank you.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyPoochification - Let's Play of Eastern Sun/Other stuff
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

I have a question, the amount of materials in an auction matters? lets say 1 of 1000, it will sell the same as if I make 10 auctions of 100 each?

Depends on what item I put on sale.

High tier gems: I sell individually, as probably people don't need 10 radiant star.
    Essences: I put on 10 or 100 together, most of the time the smaller pack goes faster.
    Tomes/pages: I sell 100pcs together at least, usually goes fast.

But honestly, I'm still learning gAH, so you might find out better tactics.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes