EU talkin' D3 TwitchTV Interviews Giveaways Contests

Live auction @ twitch.tv/pansarpappa come check it out :)
    Looking for a person to interview @ 20:30 CEST.

Thanks.
    Looking for another person to interview, get your thoughts and opinions out there for the viewers and let them hear what you think about Diablo 3.
    Add Pansarpappa#2399
    Live auction!
    I will be auctioning out a stash of items. come check it out, and you might find something that fits you :)

Looking for another person to interview, get your thoughts and opinions out there for the viewers and let them hear what you think about Diablo 3.
    Add Pansarpappa#2399
    He is giving me a free polearm!!! hurrah :ninja:
    Quote from Pansarpappa

Greetings.

Upcoming.

Add Pansarpappa#2399

Thanks.

Twitch TV.
    twitch.tv/pansarpappa

About.
    Me and my buddy have started a project called EU Talkin' D3.

We wanted to take in one or two people at a time to join us on skype and play some D3 while they share their views about upcoming patches, class changes or just the overall game over our Twitch stream.(twitch.tv/pansarpappa)

There will be discussions, giveaways, competitions with prizes and hopefully the stream will grow and have some more intresting things in the future.

A fun and friendly stream. Streaming from 7pm CEST and onwards.

We have had our first interviews which have gone really well. Come along and join our stream we look forward to hearing opinions on the game and upcoming changes.

Many thanks,
    Pansar & Co
    Quote from Pansarpappa

Add Pansarpappa#2399

Interesting
    Quote from Manta16

Interesting

Okey, just add my real id and we'll tlak some more.
    thank you
    Quote from Pansarpappa

Add Pansarpappa#2399

Edit post:

Quote from Pansarpappa

Greetings.

About EU Talin' D3.
    I have started a project called EU Talkin' D3.

I wanted to take in one or two people at a time to join us on skype and play some D3 while they share their views about upcoming patches, class changes or just the overall game over our Twitch stream.( twitch.tv/pansarpappa )

We have had our first interviews which have gone really well and many different game titles have been played over its time. Come along and join my stream I am looking forward to hearing YOUR opinions on the game and upcoming changes.

Schedule & Content.
    You can find the schedule on my page under information ( twitch.tv/pansarpappa ).
    A fun and friendly stream. Streaming from 7pm CEST and onwards.

There will be and have been interviews, giveaways, competitions with prizes and our last giveaway was two beta keys for the new title "Path of Exile" which I'm also playing live.

Twitch TV.
    twitch.tv/pansarpappa

Many thanks and hope to see you around :)
    Pansar & Co
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes