Diablo 3 Player Drop. O.O!

Quote from Slayerviper

Quote from AudioCG

lol WTF are you talking about?

Ladder games in SC1 were by FAR where most of the rushing happened.

If you dont want to play Ranked games in SC2, they dont force you too, they even have "No Rush" maps available to play on. (With rocks block all avenues, preventing early game rushing)

Again, WTF are you talking about?

I didn't play ladder how would I know what happened in those games? My rush point is now invalid, ah well. :) Is the pick map option new, because I never seen it. All I saw is how many players you want to compete with, i.e. 1V1, 2V2 etc...

Just go to "Custom Games"

From there you have a very, very large amount of options to choose from.

You can even co op vs AI if you want to.
    Quote from AudioCG

Just go to "Custom Games"

From there you have a very, very large amount of options to choose from.

You can even co op vs AI if you want to.

I vaguely remember a custom games section but I didn't use for some reason.... it's been too long to remember. Well that sucks I may have potentially lost out on some extra gaming due to oversight. Haha I look like a retard now :lol: ... oh wait I think I recall reading that Blizzard had to approve your custom maps or something silly like that. Maybe that was what threw me off (probably not even legit).
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    I was playing last night, and 4 of my friends were online. This morning, only 1 is. I have seen this "Diablo 3 Player Drop" firsthand!
    Quote from vanadium322

I was playing last night, and 4 of my friends were online. This morning, only 1 is. I have seen this "Diablo 3 Player Drop" firsthand!

Im am not currently playing Diablo 3 at this very second, player drop confirmed!
    Is xfire really that good reference? I don't know much about it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes