Acts 1 - 4 Inferno Elite Hotspot Guide

Still here for you who haven't watched it :)
    Diablo 3 Guides and Content at Youtube.com/nmitty
    Great video. A friend and I found this before it made the front page and we really appreciate the tips. I'm looking forward to seeing your guide. Your build is appealing but I don't know how you live without teleport--looking forward to hearing what gear/damage avoidance tips make this work ;D
    Awesome guide mate. Now in act 1 I can farm properly instead running all over the place wasting time ;)
    Thank you for your guide, helped me beginning my Act III farming today.
    However I noticed that you may have forgotten a great farming spot in Act II : the Vault of the Assassins.
    This place is filled with Elite packs (about 10 in a single instance) and very often contains a goblin (even got two earlier today)
    But I understand it would be a harded place to farm as a ranged character, as my friends told me.
    Front page again! Thanks for all of the support people, more guides incoming, Wizard should land this weekend followed by the Monk 1.0.3 recap late on the weekend or very early next week!
    Been using these routes all day since first reading this thread, and I gotta admit that it has been quite efficient. I always end the runs, with 2 inventory rows at the very least, of yellows.

Very good info here for anyone looking to shore up there farming abilities.
    I wonder if my DH can do act 1 farming lol

Maybe I should start a wizard
    Nice guide, but I would also suggest a written summary of the spots which helps people remember it better :)
    Very nice video, but I think you should check out the Watchtower area that other people in this thread have mentioned, it's really nice :)
    Check this out guys, this will give u a guaranteed elite pack , euh i mean guaranteed some gold :D
    If you're going to Whimsyshire, you want to check area north of bones for chance of a cellar with elite Quillbeasts looting chest. And getting one screen away from cow make it skip dialogue and open portal instantly, not sure if there is keybind that works for it instead,
    Quote from Nivrax

If you're going to Whimsyshire, you want to check area north of bones for chance of a cellar with elite Quillbeasts looting chest. And getting one screen away from cow make it skip dialogue and open portal instantly, not sure if there is keybind that works for it instead,

You can skip any dialog line by pressing Space. It's the 'stfu' button :D
    Can't wait to see your Wizard guide, now Im banging my wizzie head against a wall of mortar elites >.
    I replaced my Space to be 'stand and shoot', bah :(. Will have to redo keybinds.

On the guide: In Act3, after you clear Bunker, do go outside on field. There can be, from my experience, one of three possible tiles, one is trenches (pointless), second is small keep (worthwhile dungeon) and third is huge keep with one of two possible dungeons (Foundry = chest) AND a top level where you can get resplendent chest that is trapped to call loads of birdies off sky, final wave always consisting of Elite pack.
    Awesome guide, just geared for inferno and been farming act 1 a few times this weekend, clearly was doing it the wrong way, so thank you :)
    Just one question, what is your MF and GF if you have any gear with that?
    Hi, great guide !
    while waiting for your wiz guide, can you please tell me your HP, resistances and run speed?
    what weapon damage and stats are u running with too?

Freezing the video when you have your inv. open i see that your vit is really low... so im quite curious how you are not getting one shot if by mistake anything touches you.

Thanks,
    ciao
    250 Resist all, 19k HP, 11% RS, weapon damage is around 950 DPS, OH is 390 top end 100+ Int. I'll go over why I play with such low resists / hp in the guide on Thursday as well as how you should aim to gear for acts 3-4!
    How much MF% do u use? do you swap on kills or do u just go with 5 stacks?
    nice guide, ty!
    Thanks for the nice vid !
    Just wondering why you don't loot them blues, some of the best items are blue !
    Do you find it more efficient to just loot yellow and never go back to town ?
    I would advise people to at least pick up blue rings/amulet as well as weapons, they could make good money...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes