By Far the Easiest Way To Get The Best Items!

Haha, thanks for the laughs.
    Quote from Nyaldee

Quote from Arthadas

so true ! people dont understand that faster way to get items is to work irl for like 1 day earn 100-300 euros and be boss in d3

Exept most players are already working and spend their time in D3 for fun. And there's no fun in buying best gear straight away, you could hack D2 for best items, play for 1 hr and delete character couse playing him wasn't fun. Also as poster above said buying new game will give you more fun then buying stormshield for 60 euros.

Your statement is subjective. Maybe YOU will have more fun buying another game compared to buying a Stormshield. Others, however, may not share that opinion. To each his own, unless you live in Soviet Russia, and even then, you wouldn't be playing Diablo 3 in the first place, so it wouldn't matter.
    Quote from paroxysm2010

Quote from tanis0

Quote from Darkfrosty521

Quote from Cyeron

And then there's some of us who work and sell the stuff we farmed up.

Double profit

Ya Im with this kid. I need more retards to spend real money so they can pay for my world of Warcraft subscription for the next year.

People who give you money are retards? Man, don't ever start a business. Rofl

yeah dont bassh the people who are giving you your dough ^_^

I'm with him, people who spend money in the RMAH are in fact retards. The difference between us, though, is that I don't like to exploit retards. 'Live and let live' and all that...
    Quote from maka

I'm with him, people who spend money in the RMAH are in fact retards.

If you say so. People who buy things from me are discerning consumers with an eye for value. :)
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    What you're really buying is actually pixels on your screen, in a certain order and color. It's that simple. Many people around the globe could benefit from those money and if you don't fancy giving them to charity or something like that, spend it on something nice for yourself. But yes, spending them on items in a video game is plain retarded.
    Quote from Kildeer888

What you're really buying is actually pixels on your screen, in a certain order and color. It's that simple. Many people around the globe could benefit from those money and if you don't fancy giving them to charity or something like that, spend it on something nice for yourself. But yes, spending them on items in a video game is plain retarded.

So, money on digital content is stupid?

Apple would like a word with you...........
    and BAM wide spread unemplyment is erased...

"great for you that you finally found a jobb as mcdonalds"
    *haha im not working, im farming*
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    If it helps you guys feel better about yourselves by pretending you are superior to other people because you spend your money on x instead of y, or you use your vacation days to do a instead of b, or whatever, then more power to you I suppose.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    Quote from tanis0

Out of curiosity, where was this shot where they are using euros but the people in the video sound like they're from California? :)

in what world are those euros and not canadian dollars?
    Quote from frozenmildew

Haha. Well that explains that then, so thanks. :) The last time I went to Canada was around 1990, so I guess I'm due for another visit.
    Quote from Bohemien

No man, I'm playing Diablo!

Epic Win!

Thanks for the laugh!

Cheers man!
    Quote from Nivius

and BAM wide spread unemplyment is erased...

"great for you that you finally found a jobb as mcdonalds"
    *haha im not working, im farming*

hahahahah !!
    Quote from tanis0

Quote from frozenmildew

Haha. Well that explains that then, so thanks. :) The last time I went to Canada was around 1990, so I guess I'm due for another visit.

in your defence. those coins werent invented yet, back in 1990. hehe.
    Quote from tanis0

Out of curiosity, where was this shot where they are using euros but the people in the video sound like they're from California? :)

it was shot in Northern Ontario
    it just depends on how much money you have to spend. if you have a job and earn 10000 dollar a month and your bankaccount manager sends you presents on your birthday than 300 euro for diablo 3 is nothing. he wont farm akt 1 in rotten gear to get to akt 2. He will buy Godly items to Faceroll the mobs and feeling overpowered.
    For some it is not fun to just buy the best items because they value the real money more because they have not so much of it and spend theire time farming items. Some have not so much time but can spend money to obtain the same.

And this is just the beginning when pvp will be introduced then ah prices will go up a bit because player who dont want to farm BIS items and just want to pvp and be competitve will spend there real money on items.

so Time>Money= Farming Money>Time= RMAH
    I would never buy items for real money, cause that reduces the fun of farming, earning gold and getting gear the hard way. It's fun to fight for stuff.

But calling people who buy items for real money retards is just stupid. I just smell jelly-jelly cause they can afford it and some can't.
    Quote from tanis0

He received Canadian two dollar coins and was holding a Canadian 100 dollar bill. This was not Euros, lol.
    Someone needs to change the preview frame to not contain spoilers.

[edit] or just post that frame as an image - that explains it all...
    Quote from tanis0

From what i'm seeing, the entire video is canadian. When he receive pocket changes, you see a bunch of canadian $2 coin (here if you never saw one), later in the video, it's a $100 canadian bill, we like colored money compared to green
    Quote from chaoslux

Quote from tanis0

From what i'm seeing, the entire video is canadian. When he receive pocket changes, you see a bunch of canadian $2 coin (here if you never saw one), later in the video, it's a $100 canadian bill, we like colored money compared to green

colored money is so much cooler >
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes