Patch 1.03 poll - happy or upset?

Poll: Patch 1.03 ...

I am a DIII player and patch 1.03 affects me or not.

Patch 1.03 ... - Single Choice

• ...as a HC player it DOES affect me 6%
  • ...as a HC player does NOT affect me 1.2%
  • ...as a SC player, it DOES affect me 72.6%
  • ...as a SC player, does NOT affect me 20.2%
    I want to do a poll, to understand the mindset of Softcore players vs Hardcore players on the upcomming patch.

This is in no way a troll poll, I want to constructively understand the mindset.

I have Monk, DH, Barb Wiz, and WD friends who have absolutely zero problem with the patch, infact they are all looking forward to the changes and the new builds viable.

Please poll, and leave feedback on why you have voted the way you have!

Many thanks, goodluck ingame, and hope D3 is treating you as a happy gamer :)
    Diii: Classix#2766; Daanlandjnr 60 baba Act2 Inf; DrDaanland 50 WD Act4 Hell; FApSsoso WZ Act1 Norm
    ~HardcoreClassic for Life ~~Clan LeFAp ~ HcC Europe since Beta Jul '96~
    GarGanTuaN highest d2 beta maul baba
    Supporter of GERBarb, first 99 char ever; Team player of GerMania first 99 sorc classic softcore 1.06
    jojo_LeFAp 93 necro HcC EU 1.08; jojojo_LeFAp 95 necro HcC EU 1.08; Daanland_LeFAp 94 s/s baba HcC EU 1.08
    SC: WD 60, Barb, Monk, Wiz in the 30's

Nothing but good words for this patch.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    This poll is dumb. The options should be either A.) I'm a DH, now build a boat so you don't drown in my tears or B.) I'm not a DH, so everything will be ok.
    The "does" or "does not" affect might be confusing though. As a barb, it does affect me, but in a good way. As a DH, it does affect me, but in a bad way.

Maybe "like" or "dislike", something more clear.

Anyway, overall I think it is a good patch. Actually, a really good patch.

Glass canon is ok. Crystal nuclear bomb not that much. Even in a glass canon build, you should be able to be hit once or twice. However, you shouldn't be able to 3 sec kill Butcher lets say.
    Quote from KorganNailo

The "does" or "does not" affect might be confusing though. As a barb, it does affect me, but in a good way. As a DH, it does affect me, but in a bad way.

Maybe "like" or "dislike", something more clear.

Anyway, overall I think it is a good patch. Actually, a really good patch.

Glass canon is ok. Crystal nuclear bomb not that much. Even in a glass canon build, you should be able to be hit once or twice. However, you shouldn't be able to 3 sec kill Butcher lets say.

Quote for truth.

I've been focusing on my Monk, and the patch affects me, but in a positive way. Anyways, I answered that it didn't.
    Yea. Not sure how to answer.

Affects me,in a good way.

Is NOT affect the happy one or the upset one?
    The thread title is "happy or upset", which isnt the same as "affects me or not". It answered that it affects me, as im sure it does to everyone, but im for the most part happy about the changes as lots of them were needed.
    Pretty weak poll options. The patch affects everyone. Maybe not equaly but every one is affected by it.
    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today - but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all."
    Issac Asimov
    At first I was like... "wait I don't play starcraft..."
    Then I was like... "ohhhhhhhhh"

I am happy about 1.0.3.

I am not happy about not being able to play for most of the day.
    Jurassic World – 2015
    I absolutely love the patch. I am thrilled. Truly. I cannot wait to be playing Diablo 3 again :)).
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyPoochification - Let's Play of Eastern Sun/Other stuff
    i dont like the patch, i'll still have to play a "tank" as barb and now they impose enrage times on belilal and zulle which imo are the most farmed bosses after siegebraker (doubt many barb still farm him though after tyreal nerf) making me go more offensive which cant be done because they have done nothing to increase survivability of barb / monk, heck they even nerfed it for those that had high IAS + life on hit
    this patch pretty much broke demon hunters.

spent the greater portion of the last month building a character that is completely neutered with 2 changes.

have lost 30k doll dps, but then you add the change to nether tentacles and it's probably more like 50-60k realtime dps lost. So you take the cannon away from a glass cannon.... makes sense.
    I also think his poll is supposed to be changed up a bit. It's a bit confusing.

Anyway, patch was all good for me.
    Really not fond of making Belial even more difficult. While increasing costs for repairs makes sense in the big picture, it makes death all the more frustrating. Oh, and I miss my IAS bonus. The rest is fine though.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Whats up with the poll, lol.
    Everyone is affected by the patch, the questions makes no sense what so ever.
    O_O
    Quote from Savages

At first I was like... "wait I don't play starcraft..."
    Then I was like... "ohhhhhhhhh"

Same thing here, hah
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes