Diablo Inferno HC killed

Quote from phatosen

Update:
    Seems it wasn't the first HC kill. :S Bashiok twittered this:
    "People think that was the first HC Inferno clear? Weird. Webcams r 2 legit 2 quit. hay HAY"

Seems pretty odd though, no one has offically come out and claimed world first HC - and even Athene is now congratulating Kripp and Krippi.

They don't come out and say "HAY HAY!! LOOK AT ME!! I DID IT!!!" because they aren't attention whores like these guys. I find this hilarious.
    Quote from phatosen

and even Athene is now congratulating Kripp and Krippi.

I dont trust anything that guy does at this point.
    Quote from Findulidas

Quote from phatosen

i never liked athene but you have to respect the money hes raising for charity
    Quote from Youarefired

Quote from phatosen

Update:
    "People think that was the first HC Inferno clear? Weird. Webcams r 2 legit 2 quit. hay HAY"

Seems pretty odd though, no one has offically come out and claimed world first HC - and even Athene is now congratulating Kripp and Krippi.

They don't come out and say "HAY HAY!! LOOK AT ME!! I DID IT!!!" because they aren't attention whores like these guys. I find this hilarious.

Wow. Are you even capable of not acting like a complete ass? Try it out man, life's fun! Don't be so negative all the time.
    IF some one else did it, they didn't need to yell out LOOK AT ME, but for sure a screenshot or something would be befitting - you would spend several hundred hours on something, and NOT want to tell the world about being the first person in the world to do it?

Quote from Findulidas

Quote from phatosen

I have nothing against the guy, but my point was, that for sure Athene must have known if others had killed him first - he's kinda into this kind of thing to say the least. :)
    I'm looking at the tweet and it seems that bos is making himself sounds like an idiot. Someone says it's the first time we heard about it and then he says fair enough. He really just seem pissed about the all thing.
    Quote from MasterFischer

Quote from tymoney321

Quote from MasterFischer

Well it's kinda abusey.. meh.. but yea its cool I guess... but holy shit... how the fuck did he get 20 million on hardcore... those guys must play diablo 3 24/7 nonstop every day.-... how do they get money and survive?

also:

Getting full life by spamming hydras as a wizard = that's pretty buggy and lame... and surely will get fixed

rememeber attack speed gonna get nerfed too

they are running away from illusions on phase 2, a little buggy that they despawn? They shouldn't ;)

It's not a bug they are on a timer. Even if you don't run and stand and tank them they will go away. Working as intended.

I don't think IAS being nerfed will out weigh the massive nerf by allowing endgame gear to drop in Act1 & Act2 aswell as nerfing the spike damage. After all this games difficulty is directly linked to loot. The better your gear the more trivial the game becomes. (My Softcore monk for example can stand in fire and tank lightening on diablo in 4 player game and not die. Such gear is not available in HC yet.) Sure half IAS sucks but the boss is killable with 0 ias (speaking from experience).

Agree about the hydras. Though blizzard has known about this for 4 weeks already.

I'm pretty sure they would have a harder time killing diablo, with their IAS nerfed to half... and hydras NOT giving him full lif every 1 second... that's stupidly overpowered and buggy :)

I would like to see them kill diablo inferno, after ias nerf and hydra nerf and other nerfs^^

They already got end-game gear on inferno... so yea.. the IAS would hit em bad.

I doubt anyone has end game gear in HC inferno, I don't think Kripp had a single piece of T16, no one farms acts 3/4 in Inferno afaik. So ofc the patch tomorrow will essentially nerf HC somewhat by dropping end game gear in acts 1/2. Glad they did it before the nerf ^^
    According to Bashiok it's not world first.

edit: People also need to realize Athene is a character. Thats not how the guy who plays "athene" is in real life. He has done multiple interviews where he explains this.
    Quote from phatosen

Quote from Youarefired

Quote from phatosen

Update:

Wow. Are you even capable of not being a complete ass? Try it out man, life's fun! Don't be so negative all the time.
    IF some one else did it, they didn't need to yell out LOOK AT ME, but for sure a screenshot or something would be befitting - you would spend several hundred hours on something, and NOT want to tell the world about being the first person in the world to do it?

Quote from Findulidas

Quote from phatosen

I have nothing against the guy, but my point was, that for sure Athene must have known if others had killed him first - he's kinda into this kind of thing to say the least. :)

I am having fun. It's fun to see people who stream and try so hard get let down because someone who doesn't care about being known goes and does it before them. Funny stuff! That is if his post from that stupid twitter site is true.
    I think until Bashiok clarifies, this should be considered the world first. I think anyone that has the chops to kill HC Inferno Diablo would post something online.
    Congrats to Kripp!
    Where's that frontpage?
    Oh and Bashiok needs to get fired.
    Oh and athene fanboys: where's your god now?
    Quote from phatosen

Update:

Pro tip: always ignore whatever bashiok says, he truely is an idiot...

EDIT: It seems all of page 2 is people telling bashiok is an idiot xD
    Quote from MeraxesIF

I'm gonna start a campaign to get bashiok fired. This is not acceptable for a community manager. I mean, really?
    Quote from MeraxesIF

Quote from phatosen

Update:

I have to agree, that tweet is somewhat odd... Very vague and not really informative at all. Is he drunk?? I mean "Oh what, people really think THAT was the first inferno clear? Pfft!" What?! Why wouldn't we think that?!
    Quote from Maerlimi

Quote from MeraxesIF

I'm gonna start a campaign to get bashiok fired. This is not acceptable for a community manager. I mean, really?

Where can i sign? :>
    Not world first.

Also.... With all the boosting and exploiting that is Kripp, I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. Kripp just comes off as an arrogant ego (although it was funny watching Krippi die when Kripp was running next to him with FULL hp without caring having plenty of time to react). Also people probably donated a huge amount of that chunk of gold, he has a lot of fanboys.

I found Diablo 3 boring weeks ago so perhaps that colors my opinion (yes, after clearing SC Inferno and HC Hell but who cares).

Edit: Not a fanboy of anyone in particular (other than Siglemic LOL), just think Kripp comes off like a douche :P.
    Quote from Inf

just think Kripp comes off like a douche :P.

Really? :D I think he comes off as one of the most humble online personas I have ever seen. He refused to accept gold donations, though he suspected that some of this auctions only sold because of people wanting to support him. If he accepted donations, it must have been to a very limited degree. He doesn't seem to care about making coin from this either, not really going into the RMAH and not being in a rush to set up a donate button at all. I really like the guy.
    We can all agree it was World First ON CAMERA :P
    It is world first until we see sufficient evidence that someone else did it before Kripp. And no, Bashiok posting butthurt comments on twitter is not sufficient evidence. As always: 'pics or it didn't happen'.
    he just twitted "IF IT IS WORLD FIRST". He pretty much as no idea if it is.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes