Diablo Inferno HC killed

It's done, guys. Diablo has been killed on Inferno Hardcore.

http://da.twitch.tv/nl_Kripp

Kripp and Krippi did it 2 minutes ago, barb and wizard.
    World Only pre-nerf kill. Kripp is def. pro. :)
    Watched the take down. Grats guy's.
    it was an intense night to watch. Really entertaining. There will be a lot of trolling about how they accomplished it, but 45k viewers during the diablo was crazy. Twitch even congratulated him on the opening message.
    Absolutely astounding at the time they put into preparing for this moment.
    aweswome to watch, congrats to the no-life team!
    That is absolutely mind blowing. I couldnt do normal without dying. I died so many times on diablo on inferno.
    How did they get past the champion packs?
    I would like to know how they got through all the elites. Diablo could be learned but the elites are completely random.
    Well it's kinda abusey.. meh.. but yea its cool I guess... but holy shit... how the fuck did he get 20 million on hardcore... those guys must play diablo 3 24/7 nonstop every day.-... how do they get money and survive?

also:

Getting full life by spamming hydras as a wizard = that's pretty buggy and lame... and surely will get fixed

rememeber attack speed gonna get nerfed too

they are running away from illusions on phase 2, a little buggy that they despawn? They shouldn't ;)
    Quote from Findulidas

I would like to know how they got through all the elites. Diablo could be learned but the elites are completely random.

They had some pretty epic luck - they barely found any in their path.
    Quote from Noruq

Quote from Findulidas

They had some pretty epic luck - they barely found any in their path.

If that is true then it explains a lot.
    how did he get 20 million on hardcore? Probably by selling items and getting gold.. durka?
    Spamming hydras to get life back is indeed stupid, and I hope that's fixed soon. Same with running away from illusions until they despawn. But even with those two, it's still impressive that they killed him first. Those two things didn't make the fight 100% faceroll easy, so..
    K, they did it. Time to move on to a new game.
    Quote from MasterFischer

Well it's kinda abusey.. meh.. but yea its cool I guess... but holy shit... how the fuck did he get 20 million on hardcore... those guys must play diablo 3 24/7 nonstop every day.-... how do they get money and survive?

also:

Getting full life by spamming hydras as a wizard = that's pretty buggy and lame... and surely will get fixed

they are running away from illusions on phase 2, a little buggy that they despawn? They shouldn't ;)

after the patch it will be much easier i think, so its harder atm ;)
    Quote from Zrana

How did they get past the champion packs?

They killed most they came along, but some - the more difficult combinations and mobs - they reset the game to prevent killing.
    Quote from MasterFischer

also:

It's not a bug they are on a timer. Even if you don't run and stand and tank them they will go away. Working as intended.

I don't think IAS being nerfed will out weigh the massive nerf by allowing endgame gear to drop in Act1 & Act2 aswell as nerfing the spike damage. After all this games difficulty is directly linked to loot. The better your gear the more trivial the game becomes. (My Softcore monk for example can stand in fire and tank lightening on diablo in 4 player game and not die. Such gear is not available in HC yet.) Sure half IAS sucks but the boss is killable with 0 ias (speaking from experience).

Agree about the hydras. Though blizzard has known about this for 4 weeks already.
    Quote from MasterFischer

He made like 20 million in a few days a couple of weeks ago. There were among the very few who farmed Act 2 on HC, so they made a ton of gold selling rares.
    Quote from tymoney321

Quote from MasterFischer

also:

It's not a bug they are on a timer. Even if you don't run and stand and tank them they will go away. Working as intended.

I don't think IAS being nerfed will out weigh the massive nerf by allowing endgame gear to drop in Act1 & Act2 aswell as nerfing the spike damage. After all this games difficulty is directly linked to loot. The better your gear the more trivial the game becomes. (My Softcore monk for example can stand in fire and tank lightening on diablo in 4 player game and not die. Such gear is not available in HC yet.) Sure half IAS sucks but the boss is killable with 0 ias (speaking from experience).

Agree about the hydras. Though blizzard has known about this for 4 weeks already.

I'm pretty sure they would have a harder time killing diablo, with their IAS nerfed to half... and hydras NOT giving him full lif every 1 second... that's stupidly overpowered and buggy :)

I would like to see them kill diablo inferno, after ias nerf and hydra nerf and other nerfs^^

They already got end-game gear on inferno... so yea.. the IAS would hit em bad.
    Update:
    Seems it wasn't the first HC kill. :S Bashiok twittered this:
    "People think that was the first HC Inferno clear? Weird. Webcams r 2 legit 2 quit. hay HAY"

Seems pretty odd though, no one has offically come out and claimed world first HC - and even Athene is now congratulating Kripp and Krippi.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes