2 Minute 43 Second Inferno Diablo Kill

2 Minute 43 Second Inferno Diablo Kill (Including Cut Scenes)

http://youtu.be/nRAeZmEAfDg
    euhm.. just WOW?! O.O
    attack speed nerf inc :D
    If you guys have any input on the subject of my next video, please leave it in the comments below. I will gladly take it and make it :)
    Not that i'm a massive athene fan, but he killed it in ~45 seconds.
    Quote from shfti229

This
    Quote from chanceoyoy

Quote from shfti229

This

Here is the thing, I didn't get pooled gold by 600,000 people like Athene did ( I wouldn't accept large amounts of gold or free items from fans). I used my own skill in trading and farming to get my gear. I got 0 gold lent to me from fans to buy items on the AH. So, I am saying you can do this too without having a million people pooling you gold.
    Well it's done by a Demon Hunter. Sorry, just had to point that out.

Edit*

Just to be clear, I think thats an pretty impressive achievement _but_ do the speed kill on a Monk or a Barbarian and you'll have my awe.
    "In Hell n... In Inferno, no one can hear you scream"
    How'd you get 100% crit chance? I didn't see it on the items.

Althought I will say that the end, "bought this item for X, that item for Y" really takes away from the video. It's a helluva lot harder to progress without the AH. But also, makes those upgrades more rewarding when they do drop.
    Quote from lorien1973

How'd you get 100% crit chance? I didn't see it on the items.

Althought I will say that the end, "bought this item for X, that item for Y" really takes away from the video. It's a helluva lot harder to progress without the AH. But also, makes those upgrades more rewarding when they do drop.

Sharpshooter DH skills. That's why you see 150k+ dps on DH's. Not actual DPS, it's damage with 100% crit.
    Diablo Expressions article writer

Diablo (Inferno) downed on: 22/05/2012
    What's your DPS without Sharpshooter?
    Quote from Alhoon

What's your DPS without Sharpshooter?

Should be like 50-60k. But then again, its 5 am and im tired :P
    DHs are hard. 100% crit from SS, insane atk speed, tentacles... shoot like 12 of them before the first one hits, and they all receive 100% crit chance, plus they hit targets 2-3 times depending on its size.... wonder if QA even tested the game at all? DHs can put out millions of damage in seconds. broken OP class is broken.

Yes I'm a crying 2h barb, smashing my face in early A3. Barb is shelved until 1.03, lvling wiz alt.

Barbs are fine guys, you just need 100 million worth of gear to do what a DH does with 5 million, working as intended.
    Quote from wariord

DHs are hard. 100% crit from SS, insane atk speed, tentacles... shoot like 12 of them before the first one hits, and they all receive 100% crit chance, plus they hit targets 2-3 times depending on its size.... wonder if QA even tested the game at all? DHs can put out millions of damage in seconds. broken OP class is broken.

Yes I'm a crying 2h barb, smashing my face in early A3. Barb is shelved until 1.03, lvling wiz alt.

Barbs are fine guys, you just need 100 million worth of gear to do what a DH does with 5 million, working as intended.

Yeah, im not really impressed either about any DH kill achievements tbh, not at the moment.

Im a crying 1+shield monk getting hammered at Korsik bridge...Jealous? No, dissapointed? Yes...
    I don't really understand why this was posted on the front page tbh, this is obviously just an over gear of the boss I killed diablo inferno with half the dps this guy's using by copying another video which is much more useful to the majority of players than this. All that video shows is you having a set of gear acceptable to the amount of time the game has been out for, you then pick all the abilities that give you the most damage/damage increase, the only two abilities that you use which are absolutely essential to kill this boss are smoke screen and preparation and I'm thinking with your dps you could probably kill the boss without preparation.

I class this as a video which shows overgearing because he ignores most of the mechanics of the fight and for the most part just stands still aka gets hit by diablos fire ring, gets diablos fire dot debuff, kills the shadow clones before they even get one attack off and gets hit by the new fire breath ability during phase 3 which thx to his gear he is able to take some of the damage before he puts up smoke screen.

I'm just not sure who this video is targeted at, somebody with your gear is already going to know enough about demon hunters to use smoke screen and everything else is pretty much optional at your level of gear, anyone else will be undergeared and won't be able to kill diablo using your "build".

If this video was put on the front page as if to show how quickly it can be killed, then it's been done a lot faster and arguing that this is a fast kill without any help from generous donations like Athene, using the AH is in my opinion just as much of a shortcut but as I've already said the way this video is set out it seems to be a guide with no real target audience.

If you're wanting to kill this with the bare minimum of gear: (just switching out the things this guy uses with the ones you're going to need).

switch mark for death with the rain of vengeance with the flying strike rune, so during the second phase you can stun the shadow adds that spawn so they don't have a chance to one shot you.

use preparation with backup plan rune.

switch steady aim for tactical advantage for the speed buff when using smoke screen.

swap out the bat for vault with acrobatics rune.

Interesting trick the video i saw tells you is that if you don't touch any edges in the diablo boss room he doesn't ever teleport to you. (A lot more difficult to not touch the edges in the shadow phase).
    Another tip to know is the first shadow clone spawns to the bottom right of you in the circular crater, 2nd and 3rd spawn at 66% and 33% of shadow diablo's health.

2nd phase you're going to want to use hungering arrow mostly just to make it easier to get abilties off as the phase is a lot more unpredictable and his health goes down pretty quick anyway.

3rd phase is simply put easier since he never teleports you can just keep your distance and he has an extra ability which won't affect you giving you more dps up time.

With this setup I never found myself low on discipline and while the fight does take longer it's a heck of a lot safer and allows pretty badly geared demon hunter's to kill him.
    Quote from JazMac

I'm just not sure who this video is targeted at, somebody with your gear is already going to know enough about demon hunters to use smoke screen and everything else is pretty much optional at your level of gear, anyone else will be undergeared and won't be able to kill diablo using your "build".

This. How did this useless, bragging video make it to the front page?:)
    His skills aren't even optimal either. Actually if you want to impress people then do a diablo kill video without using smoke screen OR preparation.
    1.03 can't come soon enough.
    why this is on front page?
    Quote from wariord

- 100% lasts 1sec
    - Nether tentacles all at 100% crit while the first hasn't hit the target has been hotfixed days ago
    - They have nothing to increase attack speed, buy the same stuff you'll have the same
    - I'm a 2h barb and got to Siegebreaker without an insane gear (I'd say around 15mil actual prices, spent WAY less because I was 60 around 20th may, low prices)

Though I actually agree with DH being able to farm better than barb with 10x less gear, you just whined without knowing what you're speaking of.

I'm playing my DH atm because I can't progress in Arreat Cratter with my barb (the descent to Cydean/Azmo), and I'm hoping to get to my barb ASAP. So don't get me wrong : I loathe how DH are made (and how easy it is to progress, I killed Diablo inferno a few days ago with 40hours played, against 120hours on my barb)), but that doesn't make a useless whine useful (yep.)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes