WORLD RECORD 1-60 in 42 minutes /played

Quote from Raphaei

This is not a boast thread.

Guys this isn't a boast thread. Just so you know. I mean, he put it in the title, so how could it possibly be a boast thread?

Also im sure he had 0 help doing this. Someone this humble would never do such a thing as make a thread trying to take credit for such a monumental achievement in life.
    [/url]
    Quote from Raphaei

Quote from Hexy

Lastly, notice how he blacked out the number of stats (elite kills, achievement points, etc.)? That's because he's fooling you!

Your post was filled with correct observations (kudos on bringing information actually based on reality, and not mindlessly flaming like many others in this thread), but this quoted part confused me. I removed his IRL name, his battle-tag, and other stats that may identify him. If he wants to say who he is and how he did it, that's his call, not mine. I didn't do this, he did. I don't see what his name etc have got to do with what he achieved. If the internet unanimously asks for the original screenshot, I will supply it. Or real-id people we mutually share that can confirm that this is indeed the real deal. But I seriously doubt this will be the case, since his name has nothing to do with his leveling speed.

Lifetime kills, elite kills, achievement points and gold collected is not something anyone could use to identify someone. The fact that it's been edited out makes the whole image look suspicious. ;) There's no telling what else has been edited out/in. If you want to provide proof that is a bit more solid, upload a video or something next time.
    Quote from Arthadas

Quote from Xiaphas

The thing that really gets me about these fast leveling exploits is that they're infinitely more boring than just playing the game you paid for.

I'll be playing my level 40 Barbarian tonight, I won't hit level 60 in 2 hours, but I'll definitely kill some monsters, and I'm willing to bet it will be fun. GG

say it when you are leveling 4th char like me now ! its not fun to do act1/2/3/4 over again like for 20th time ! GL with your fun. I better powerlevel faster and be happy

So it's not fun to play the game, but it is fun to power-level via a cheese-ball tactic which involves you logging in and out of your character for hours on end. Yeah, that makes sense.

This guy summed this thread up nicely: http://www.diablofan...987#entry920987
    Well, we did it in 15 minutes.

And this time, we brought you a gift. I'll just spare everyone the trouble:

THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED, EDITED, AND YES I AM BOASTING!

Now, enjoy:

Quote from ChrispyCA

Used the leapfrog trick.

Old, World Records aren't world records if you cheat your way through with broken mechanics

this is pretty much how the only video game world records are done...it's like no one wants to be fastest legitmately
    Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from ChrispyCA

Used the leapfrog trick.

Old, World Records aren't world records if you cheat your way through with broken mechanics

this is pretty much how the only video game world records are done...it's like no one wants to be fastest legitmately

Actually there are no official "video game world records". This is just how attention whores try to get e-fame.

There is not really a set definition of "legitimately" either; the more you exploit, the faster it gets. So there's not much use in "world records" like this one unless for attention whoring.
    Quote from GT4

Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from ChrispyCA

Used the leapfrog trick.

Actually there are no official "video game world records". This is just how attention whores try to get e-fame.

There is not really a set definition of "legitimately" either; the more you exploit, the faster it gets. So there's not much use in "world records" like this one unless for attention whoring.

Pretty much like Athene. Or these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRvIjI-0J60
    Any thoughts or comments on the editing?

And I thought rushing in D2 couldn't be matched..

And there it is, D3 to the rescue!
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Whats so special about this?
    Everyone leveled fast with kulle.

And yes it is done with a method that was not intended (since its nerfed now)
    And its quite obvious an exploit to just join a game, get exp, logout. And yes I used it aswell as most others.
    And the exploit is now fixed.

Shit thread lol.

btw count the time all the mates accumalated doing this.
    Quote from Dvlxoxo

Whats so special about this?
    Everyone leveled fast with kulle.

And yes it is done with a method that was not intended (since its nerfed now)
    And its quite obvious an exploit to just join a game, get exp, logout. And yes I used it aswell as most others.
    And the exploit is now fixed.

Shit thread lol.

btw count the time all the mates accumalated doing this.

Yeah, everyone used this. We just did it faster.

And I'm glad they fixed exploits like this, and the exploit people used by destroying urns to get gold. How can smashing urns that drop gold be intended? Where do they keep the gold, in their pockets? Clearly an exploit. I just hope they'll fix it when people exploit a good farmspot. Good farmspots aren't intended, I know this since Blizzard keeps nerfing them.

Also, when you type "its quite obvious an exploit to just join a game, get exp, logout", I have to wonder, how on earth do YOU level your chars? If you don't join a game you must exploit somehow. Getting xp by not being ingame? Obvious cheater is obvious cheater. And if you don't get exp you're still lvl1 so gtfo, and if you don't logout, you must be a hacker since everyone gets booted during restarts/shutdowns/etc. You just admitted to be an exploiter, cheater or hacker. Or all of them.

LOGIC! AT ITS FINEST!
    So I'm inspecting the statistics of the video, and when I look at sources I found this:

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=56761

Anyone knows what kind of site it is? I've seen people give links from that site to me over skype before, so I've heard of the site, even though I can't recall ever actually going there. I thought it was a news-site or something, but when clicking that link there aren't actually any news. It just links to this video:

It's the same video I posted earlier in this thread.
    Quote from Raphaei

So I'm inspecting the statistics of the video, and when I look at sources I found this:

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=56761

Anyone knows what kind of site it is? I've seen people give links from that site to me over skype before, so I've heard of the site, even though I can't recall ever actually going there. I thought it was a news-site or something, but when clicking that link there aren't actually any news. It just links to this video:

It's the same video I posted earlier in this thread.

The Site is a link site that posts funny, random shit on the webz ones a day and has nothing to do with D3..

existenz.se
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes