Legendaries boost in next patch

Hello people.I was wondering if i have some legendaries unidentified and wait till next patch when Bliz will boost the items.I have some and i am wondering if they will get the boost too.Any thoughts?
    Anticipation of Death is worse than Death Itself
    It was stated that only new ones will have the boost and none of the current ones will not get the boost.
    Just to add to RavenZeklos: there's a common mistake that item's stats are being rolled when you identify an item. In reality, the stats are being rolled when the item has dropped, you just have no way of knowing them.

I'm pretty sure that sooner or later some people will find a way to rollback the games to check the unid items and then just sell 'gamble packs' with poorly rolled items.
    Quote from LaplaceNoMa
    I'm pretty sure that sooner or later some people will find a way to rollback the games to check the unid items and then just sell 'gamble packs' with poorly rolled items.

That would be a pretty fancy trick that I doubt would ever work in this Online Only world.
    Only the ones you will find AFTER the patch will be boosted, clearly stated in a blue post :P
    Quote from Cogbyrn

Quote from LaplaceNoMa

That would be a pretty fancy trick that I doubt would ever work in this Online Only world.

It did work in d2 closed battle.net though. People were selling 'unid' annihilus/hellfire torch charms with crap stats after rolling servers back and checking their stats
    I've read anecdotal evidences that items stats actually do not get rolled upon drop. It's when you identify it. So it's possible and worth a try to save them for the legendary patch.
    Damn i have some legendaries unid and i dont want to identify them.I think people will not buy unid items like it was used in d2.
    Anticipation of Death is worse than Death Itself
    Quote from GreenWins

I've read anecdotal evidences that items stats actually do not get rolled upon drop. It's when you identify it. So it's possible and worth a try to save them for the legendary patch.

Yep, I agree.
    might as well wait...legendaries are garbage right now anyway
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes