Go sign Diablo 3 Complaint for EU servers failure!

I love all Blizzard games and I like Diablo 3 a lot. I even plan to buy another notebook to be able to play in multi with my wife and my kid. And I understand that they need time to fix the bugs and balance things.
    But this doesnt mean we must let them treat EU and Asia customers like they do these days. If US servers are fine all the time, while ours are down at rush hours, it clearly means that they consider the other continents customers as second-hand, so this is why they dont bother to provide the same quality of service as for US. To quote Azmodan, ”I defy” any blue to demonstrate the contrary!...

Given this, I advice you to sign Diablo 3 Complaint on the link above, like the other 15,244 unhappy EU customers did.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/diablo3complaint
    Blizzard: ”I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the... servers...”
    You have a wife and kids but behave so immaturely? feel sorry for them stomping your feet making ridiculous claims..

How can blizzard prepare for random hardware failure? you think the are going to set up a redundant server bank to deal with a game thats not pay to play? and as for saying U.S NEVER have issues thats just silly....

Go do something with your kids while its down, it will be back dont worry, don't waste your time with these pointless threads and petition blizz has your money.
    Currently Playing: Rake Lvl 60 SC Barb Inferno Act 2

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
    Signed.

And Rake84, they can't prepare for hardware failure. No one can. But they can have backup capacity or even the decency to tell EU players what the hell is going on. The only think I've read from blues so far is "Just keep trying to log in, and you'll eventually get in.." The lack of communication is appalling. Do we even know if it's a hardware failure? I've might have missed that post.
    Quote from Arnull

Signed.

And Rake84, they can't prepare for hardware failure. No one can. But they can have backup capacity or even the decency to tell EU players what the hell is going on. The only think I've read from blues so far is "Just keep trying to log in, and you'll eventually get in..:" The lack of communication is appalling.

Do you know of any other single payment game that requires alway online that has a redundant server bank for instances a blade goes pop and there is some sort of outage?

It isnt viable..

what is worse in my opinion is the multitude of these threads that now start to appear everywhere whinging and whining no one is happy they cant play but its not world ending. Spamming forums with petitions does not help anyone, 12k signs on a game that has sold 6.3 million (before annual pass etc) its a drop in the ocean.

/edit also on the EU vs US treatment that is nothing new been putting up with that for many years, and it isthe not only blizzard SWTOR launch and maintenances were so pro US it was unreal same with beta testing etc, its just way of the world these dev's/publishers cater primarily to their main market $$

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
    Shit like this (the petition to get refunds for people because the servers crashed for a few hours) is fucking ridiculous and you should feel ashamed for supporting it.

And if it's not a refund you want, what else can they do to compensate people for the downtime? It's not like there's a subscription fee that you have to pay and the servers are down.
    Sweet, is not about being immature, but about demanding respect as customer.
    I have plenty of time to play by the day, but when I come home in the evening and my kid wants to play, we cant. Try to explain this to your kid day by day, if you are so mature.
    Would have been ok for a day at random, but this permanent evening failure cant be accepted from a company as huge as Blizzard. They are not some poor indies, they have a lot of money to address ASAP any technical issue.
    And you should now that there is no random hardware failure. The blues have explained this clearly: Error 37 means the servers are full. So, they have enough server space on US, but not on EU and Asia?! How that come logically for a mature guy like you? And how do you explain that they know this by two weeks now, but they simply dont increase their server capacity?
    Blizzard: ”I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the... servers...”
    Quote from Cicattrix

Sweet, is not about being immature, but about demanding respect as customer.
    I have plenty of time to play by the day, but when I come home in the evening and my kid wants to play, we cant. Try to explain this to your kid day by day, if you are so mature.
    Would have been ok for a day at random, but this permanent evening failure cant be accepted from a company as huge as Blizzard. They are not some poor indies, they have a lot of money to address ASAP any technical issue.
    And you should now that there is no random hardware failure. The blues have explained this clearly: Error 37 means the servers are full. So, they have enough server space on US, but not on EU and Asia?! How that come logically for a mature guy like you? And how do you explain that they know this by two weeks now, but they simply dont increase their server capacity?

It isnt about server capacity clearly yesterday they had a hardware failure (there was a blue post regarding engineers going to site etc) which as I said you cannot prepare for.

You are making out that there is a problem everyday in my personal experience is over 100 hours game play I ave had trouble twice, release night and last night with error 37.

So your kids are complaining to you and you feel the need to complain to everyone here? why not act like a mature parent and explain these things happen to them , appreciate how shitty it is for them but offer them alternatives rather than grabbing the pitchfork and jumping on the "OMFG BLIZZ SUX WANTS REFUNDS" bandwagon.

Quote from Arnull

Signed.

And Rake84, they can't prepare for hardware failure. No one can. But they can have backup capacity or even the decency to tell EU players what the hell is going on. The only think I've read from blues so far is "Just keep trying to log in, and you'll eventually get in.." The lack of communication is appalling. Do we even know if it's a hardware failure? I've might have missed that post.

Quote from Zic

Shit like this (the petition to get refunds for people because the servers crashed for a few hours) is fucking ridiculous and you should feel ashamed for supporting it.

And if it's not a refund you want, what else can they do to compensate people for the downtime? It's not like there's a subscription fee that you have to pay and the servers are down.

Read the petition first, then throw your rocks!
    No one asked for refunds. People just want a fair treatment and to be allowed to play when they choose.
    And as Arnull said above, the main issue comes from the fact that Blizz doesnt bother to fully explain what is happening.
    If you are happy that they ignore us, just keep using CTRL+V every evening for hours. If not, help us make them understand that they can treat us like second-hand customers.
    cica did you just made an account to come here and QQ about some server downtime. Just like Rake I played this game more then 50 hours + yet I had only error 37 several times and most of the time logging in a couple of times just worked out fine for me.

While others who get error 37 feel the need to post it everywhere and make a petition about how Blizzard treat us like garbage and blablabla. Every online game experienced login issues or server downtime, tho you know they are trying to fix it and still people acting like this. And don't come to me and say oh but server downtime was everyday from the release cause that is bullshit.

It's not like people couldn't play because the server was 27/4 down -_-
    As a wise man once said: knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Want to make some extra money: http://adf.ly/?id=1944664
    Join today !
    Quote from Cicattrix

Quote from Arnull

Signed.

Quote from Zic

No one asked for refunds. People just want a fair treatment and to be allowed to play when they choose.
    And as Arnull said above, the main issue comes from the fact that Blizz doesnt bother to fully explain what is happening.
    If you are happy that they ignore us, just keep using CTRL+V every evening for hours. If not, help us make them understand that they can treat us like second-hand customers.

BUT THEY DO EXPLAIN!!11!!1..... It just gets lost under the multitude of shite that people like the OP constantly post on the forums, heck is it no wonder that they are sometimes reluctant if a blue says anything people like yourself jump all over it nothing is ever good enough.

I am not a blizz fanboi by any means just like to think I have a grasp on priorities and a realistic outlook on these things

Quote from Cicattrix

Quote from Arnull

Signed.

Quote from Zic

The petition makes it sound like the servers have been down everyday since launch, while the servers have actually been up for the large majority of the time D3 has been out. Shit happens, sometimes throwing money at the problem won't fix it, or you need to throw so much money at it, it's just not worth it. Also, no refunds asked for? Then what the hell is this? "and arrange recompense for its customers."
    Before you installed the game, you saw something called EULA. And it states:
    "Blizzard will use reasonable efforts to provide the Service all day, every day. However, Blizzard reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Service for maintenance, testing, replacement and repair of the telecommunications equipment related to the Game, as well as for transmission interruption or any other operational needs of the system."
    Did you press agree ? You did.
    And now you're here complaining, probably because you've never read the thing in the first place.

So yes, you are either immature, or just plain retarded. Such petitions won't do anything, not for you, nor for the Koreans. You agreed to the terms when you installed the game and now you're angry that something like this has happened.
    Quote from Rake84

It isnt about server capacity clearly yesterday they had a hardware failure (there was a blue post regarding engineers going to site etc) which as I said you cannot prepare for.
    You are making out that there is a problem everyday in my personal experience is over 100 hours game play I ave had trouble twice, release night and last night with error 37.
    So your kids are complaining to you and you feel the need to complain to everyone here? why not act like a mature parent and explain these things happen to them , appreciate how shitty it is for them but offer them alternatives rather than grabbing the pitchfork and jumping on the "OMFG BLIZZ SUX WANTS REFUNDS" bandwagon.

insulting me with ”immature” or other childish words wont stand as argument. and how about not explaining me how to raise my kid?

maybe you were lucky, depending at what hours you logged in. I have 113 hours played on my DH hunter only, but I could simply log in by two evenings in the row. it works fine by the day, but at rush hours, the game servers start to fail. that is clear as crystal. and is proved by the hundreds of pages of the Error 37 threads on Blizz forums. => http://eu.battle.net...955284?page=237

again, this is not about asking refunds, but about asking respect and promptitude from a company which afford to buy some more servers ASAP. I want to play the game whenever I want. they wanted to make it exclusively online and I understand their reason, but then, ffs, get prepared for this. is offending!

you`re happy with how things are, go play and let us protest! stop insulting those that have other opinion than you.
    WOW, two evenings in a row. The world is ending I expected that you were one of those guys who couldn't play this game for 1 week straight due errors (atleast that is what they say all the time) or something but this is serious then.

We know you want to play this game badly just like everyone else but flooding forums with same topics about know issues is just mehh. They should perm ban everyone who make a topic with the name ERROR 37 in it that should do the trick.
    As a wise man once said: knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Want to make some extra money: http://adf.ly/?id=1944664
    Join today !
    Quote from Cicattrix

Quote from Rake84

insulting me with ”immature” or other childish words wont stand as argument. and how about not explaining me how to raise my kid?

maybe you were lucky, depending at what hours you logged in. I have 113 hours played on my DH hunter only, but I could simply log in by two evenings in the row. it works fine by the day, but at rush hours, the game servers start to fail. that is clear as crystal. and is proved by the hundreds of pages of the Error 37 threads on Blizz forums. => http://eu.battle.net...955284?page=237

again, this is not about asking refunds, but about asking respect and promptitude from a company which afford to buy some more servers ASAP. I want to play the game whenever I want. they wanted to make it exclusively online and I understand their reason, but then, ffs, get prepared for this. is offending!

you`re happy with how things are, go play and let us protest! stop insulting those that have other opinion than you.

Dammmnnn, who is insulting you mate. Yes my opinion differs to yours but that doesnt make it an insult.

Your "protest" is pointless and your claims exaggerated (that or you are the unluckiest eu player ever) 113 hours played on DH but you cant log in every evening??. Have you tried your own measures to combat the error message? Cold restart of your modem and router can help if you getting a repeating error, Have you consulted your ISP?? at peak times maybe THE peak time is them causing the problem as bandwidth is limited??

What I am getting at is so many people bring the WoW mentality to this game were nothing is good enough and everything must be perfect 100% of the time and everything on a plate, the glass is always half empty. I have seen alot of these kind of threads on the offical forums were the fault actually lies with the end user's equipment so carry out those check.

Also you may be thinking "why do you care" or "fanboy" but I quite like this board and site, as the offical forums are unreadable due to posts like the OP I like being able to come here and discuss actual relevant aspects of the game with the minimum of QQ threads so seeing you come here and create a account just to whinge (looking at your post count) I (and I am sure many will agree) can do without it and dont want to hear it,

The forums idea is about the freedom of speech. Your free to post and read whatever you want.
    Simply dont read posts like this if your not interested in their subject. Or did you get an Error 37 here too, because of threads like this?
    Nooooooooooooooooope.

I'm not a child who holds grudges against a video game. Sorry to disappoint.

BTW, that petition if 100% utterly useless and a waste of time.

If you idiots understood the problems of hardware failure, or why maintenance is mandatory in early game, you wouldn't be pissing and moaning nearly as much.

The forums idea is about the freedom of speech.

Way to be wrong as hell. Nowhere in the internet is there freedom of speech.
    Moo
    I'm not sure what you want them to do? What do you hope to accomplish with the petition?

In any event let people sign a petition it doesn't affect you if they do.

Also error 37 if I remember right just means the login server is being spammed. You can spam to and actually get in, happened the other day on US server.
    Cica, did you read Dropson's post? If not you should. It's the most relevant one here so far.

If you don't agree to the terms of the game. Then don't play it. Agreeing to the terms, then throwing fits when it doesn't go YOUR way, is stupid, and yes, immature.

And for what it's worth, I'm in the US, and I am no stranger to error 37 and CTRL-V'ing my password to get in.
    All you whiners might try reading the EULA and stuff you have to agree with before you start playing.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes