THE Fastest Way To Level In Diablo 3!

So in my opinion this is without a doubt the fastest way to level up or just to gain those extra few levels in Diablo 3. Check it out and let me know what you think, or maybe you have a faster way? Let me know!

I also have plenty more Diablo 3 videos on my channel :)
    P.S if someone knows a simple way to embed a video please tell me. Thanks.

https://www.youtube....h?v=eHaL-mEwAHI
    Is this working after the patch?
    Quote from VeNoMmx

Is this working after the patch?
    This is still working just fine mate :)
    It works but its bad - the faster way is to kill Iskatu, since it goes faster, its easier and it gives twice the exp :/ i lvled from 1-60 in 3 days, but ofc i had 23% exp gem aswell!
    Quote from Greavers

It works but its bad - the faster way is to kill Iskatu, since it goes faster, its easier and it gives twice the exp :/ i lvled from 1-60 in 3 days, but ofc i had 23% exp gem aswell!
    You must be mistaken. Iskatu only gives 25k on Nightmare Mode with an anoyingly long chat that you cannot skip. This method gives 36k xp in alot less time. This is still THE fastest way.
    Working like a charm, I agree ;)
    Quote from FluffyLaserTV

Quote from Greavers

You must be mistaken. Iskatu only gives 25k on Nightmare Mode with an anoyingly long chat that you cannot skip. This method gives 36k xp in alot less time. This is still THE fastest way.
    bind a key to close all open windows.. you can now skip any chat in the game.

Atm on my DH it's much faster for me to just plow through NM mobs with my 19% xp gem in helm and +87 xp per monster kill.
    No.
    Nice, gotta try this myself.
    I did Act 3 Quest 1 grinding on my wizard and got to lvl 60 after 7 hours and 30 minutes played, 1 1/2 to 2 hours of them were wasted in normal Act 3 and Act 4 because nobody was online to unlock nightmare for me. A run takes you something from 10 to 20 seconds and you get ~30k a run on Hell.
    Edit: I'm super cool.
    Quote from canade

Thanks OP for sharing,
    Thanks mate. Glad someone appreciates all the hard work i put into these vids. I could just not share it, but decided to give people the option to use this method and uploaded it. I have had more good from it than bad anyway :) the 182 Likes to 7 Dislikes shows me it's going well :)
    I'm at work and can't check this out in-game right at the moment, but I wanted to say thanks to the OP for the video! I've been looking for a good spot like this. Also, I'll echo others and say ignore those idiots who want to naysay without even checking it out. ;)
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from Zhaph

I'm at work and can't check this out in-game right at the moment, but I wanted to say thanks to the OP for the video! I've been looking for a good spot like this. Also, I'll echo others and say ignore those idiots who want to naysay without even checking it out. ;)
    Thanks man! And yes i don't understand people hating on me.. When it really is the fastest way. They just don't do it right then blame me for it lol. By the way, what does OP mean lol. Sorry noob right here :D And thanks for sharing this around :)
    Thanks for sharing. I actually did one test run in nightmare and then a second test run in hell and it turns out Kulle can't scratch my monk on hell difficulty, I get more xp faster there (the xp for the kill itself (not turnin) seems rather high too on hell). Was able to kill him about 3 times in 6 minutes on hell before going to work this morning.
    Was told this was nerfed hard yesterday. There are plenty of quests you can complete in nearly as much time buy just jumping into the chain (2nd part of Road to Alcarnus is one of my favorites).

Not to mention if you have a buddy you can both turn in each quest twice by leaving the game, resuming, and then coming back to original game.
    Quote from FluffyLaserTV

Quote from Zhaph

Thanks man! And yes i don't understand people hating on me.. When it really is the fastest way. They just don't do it right then blame me for it lol. By the way, what does OP mean lol. Sorry noob right here :D And thanks for sharing this around :)

OP means "original poster" or "original post," so just refers to the person or comment that started the thread. :)
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from mazingerz

Was told this was nerfed hard yesterday. There are plenty of quests you can complete in nearly as much time buy just jumping into the chain (2nd part of Road to Alcarnus is one of my favorites).

Not to mention if you have a buddy you can both turn in each quest twice by leaving the game, resuming, and then coming back to original game.

I killed Kulle several time on hell 1.5 hours ago before going to work and got 94.5k xp reward plus the kill xp. What was nerfed is Azmodan quest XP, check the patch notes.
    This is a very slow way to gain xp, but I guess people just like doing bosses over and over.
    Incoming nerf.
    Level 70 Witch Doctor - Harcdore
    (Hardcore or go home)
    http://www.twitch.tv/gamingsanctum
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes