Question about trading and follower stats

Hello all,

I have two little questions:

First: When general chat was visible by default I noticed a lot of 'WTS' in trade. I always use AH but it seems that this is a nice way to reach a lot of ppl pretty fast... I wonder how you sell ingame items outside the AH? Do you make a cooperative game with someone and trade when clicking on each others icon or something else?

Second: I recently started using fellowers, they can be quite usefull in Act II hell :), when I use my templar mainly for healing, does he benefit the most from intelligence? When I use him for tanking does he then benefits the most from Dexterity/Vitality/Strength or is one stat always the best for all his abilities?

Thanks a lot for helping me out,
    Greetz
    Beolar
    As far as I am aware Int doesnt work in the same way it does in WoW ....

It provides overall damage buff to certain classes as well as resistance it tells you what stats do what for the follower by hovering over the stat for 1 sec
    Currently Playing: Rake Lvl 60 SC Barb Inferno Act 2

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
    Ok ty for your reply, didnt notice you could hover over their stats too yet.
    no worries glad i can help
    Currently Playing: Rake Lvl 60 SC Barb Inferno Act 2

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes