BEST Inferno Tactic, Works 100% of the time

Quote from Hezkezl

Quote from glonek

Is there actually any tactic depicted in the video or is everybody laughing at this because somebody said there is?

The little kid is a barbarian in Inferno. the chickens are mobs in inferno. The kid is showing us what barbarians do when they're forced to kite in Inferno.
    It's humorous. Do you require more of an explanation?

Yes. Thread says "BEST inferno tactic, works 100% of the time". I wanna know what the tactic is. Or is it just running away from the mobs? Derp?
    Quote from glonek

Quote from Hezkezl

Quote from glonek

Is there actually any tactic depicted in the video or is everybody laughing at this because somebody said there is?

The little kid is a barbarian in Inferno. the chickens are mobs in inferno. The kid is showing us what barbarians do when they're forced to kite in Inferno.

Yes. Thread says "BEST inferno tactic, works 100% of the time". I wanna know what the tactic is. Or is it just running away from the mobs? Derp?

The tactic is to kite, run, and scream like a little girl. Is it that hard to comprehend?
    That kid was lucky as hell. At :32 the waller mob almost killed him.
    Some people tell me I'm going to hell. I just let them know that I've already packed my bags!
    Wow it really works!!! This is truly amazing, thanks bro :)
    Quote from glonek

Quote from Hezkezl

Quote from glonek

Troll.."derp" - You know perfectly well what the reference to the video to D3 is..Stop being a jackass and asking over and over.
    Quote from Highlander

Quote from glonek

Quote from Hezkezl

Quote from glonek

Troll.."derp" - You know perfectly well what the reference to the video to D3 is..Stop being a jackass and asking over and over.

Well, in the end they drop something on the floor which stops the "mobs" from chasing the "barb". Wasn't that the point of the vid? I thought that was the "100% tactic that works derp!". If not then why was it part of the video?
    Quote from Astrand

Treasure goblin?

Quote from asfastasican

That kid was lucky as hell. At :32 the waller mob almost killed him.

BHAHAHA these were funnier than the video itself ^^
    Currently Playing: Rake Lvl 60 SC Barb Inferno Act 2

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
    Class
    The tactic at the end only works for Demon Hunter though (it's Caltrops runed with Torturous Ground).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes