Act 3 fastest blue farming for every rangeclass or group

Hay everyone

My friend found something a weekago and we dont think many people know this and we also know that some people are having a hard time farming in inferno.

What you need is to get to act 3 and then watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0RYPjUO4&feature=youtube_gdata

We've been doing this for a week and feel like its time to share. We havent used anything outside the game just used ingame mechanics so you shouldnt be afried of a ban in using this.

Cheers /mRandy and Snibb
    Bumped! - easily the fastest blue farming in inferno, good instructional video - doesnt even require that good gear.
    Made about 3 million gold yesterday from farming this, it's not fixed yet so you best go get dat loot qwiiick!
    Gon try this out now, looks good
    Good stuff, will have a look!
    Still not fixed as of now. So gogo! :P
    I knew the spot but no light started to burn for farming lol. But the dps avg on drops seems higher then act 1 and 2 thats good.
    Quote from xkillerz

I knew the spot but no light started to burn for farming lol. But the dps avg on drops seems higher then act 1 and 2 thats good.

Its the rock that makes it worth it pretty much and when you done it 40+ times to start dying to random shit and runs go faster and faster. And yes the avg loot might not be mindblowing but when you get something good its worth it.
    by the time i make it to 60 on my DH this'll probably be nerfed to hell. By the time I'm on A3 Inferno on my DH Diablo 3: Lord of Destruction 2: Electric Boogaloo will be out

REALLY wish I hadn't started off with a Barb
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Burned out Warcraft addict turned Diablo III addict.
    formerly 3/8 H DS10, YAY CASUALIZATION!
    Quote from SinR

by the time i make it to 60 on my DH this'll probably be nerfed to hell. By the time I'm on A3 Inferno on my DH Diablo 3: Lord of Destruction 2: Electric Boogaloo will be out

REALLY wish I hadn't started off with a Barb

Could always go to d2jsp forums and pay someone to do ZK runs with you (they usually sell around the same amount you get from handing in the quest 3 times).

Saw a guy stream 1-60 doing it in 3 hours 11 minutes by himself multiboxing. Did 41-60 on a toon over the weekend with it in a little over an hour and a half.
    Do you need to have the quest active? Otherwise I would love to include this in my farming bout.
    Quote from name="Bashiok" »

End game solutions
    We recognize that the item hunt is just not enough for a long-term sustainable end-game. There are still tons of people playing every day and week, and playing a lot, but eventually they're going to run out of stuff to do (if they haven't already). Killing enemies and finding items is a lot of fun, and we think we have a lot of the systems surrounding that right, or at least on the right path with a few corrections and tweaks. But honestly Diablo III is not World of Warcraft.
    Nice spot, nice share. I think the only thing they would "fix" might be the rock. Otherwise looks like just the standard 'ol farming, killing a boss or running an event over and over again.
    It's possible they meant that to happen so people would figure it out. Could happen ;p
    Justame
    Yeh was doing this about a week ago, I was actually switching to an MF set just before I killed him. Extremely easy.
    It's nice spot, often you can met a treasure goblin next to quest giver :) (2-3 times per 10 runs) Occasionally pack of elites or even a yellow champion.
    Well thanks for the constuctive feedback. Nice to see people with brains, looking at the youtube comments been hurting lé brain haha
    Just tried this on my Monk. Just took a few deaths the first 2 runs, 3. run without deaths.
    Just use Deadly reach, Sweeping with Fire Storm, Serenity and Blinding flash.

Then just kite him around the hole up there, there is a L shaped hole which you can kite around and use Deadly Reach, and when he charges pop Serenity or Flash and keep going. The birds can be a problem as they 1shot me.
    Anyone able to boost a Wizard past belial on EU servers later today?
    Can't see the video? Any links?
    Quote from kazehehe

Can't see the video? Any links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0RYPjUO4
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes