NEW BEST Leveling Trick 1-60 in 1 Day

Countdown to nerf

You guys postings these vids is the single best free QA work Blizzard could possibly ask for.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

Countdown to nerf

You guys postings these vids is the single best free QA work Blizzard could possibly ask for.

its all about them subscribers biatch....... sorry i had to :P
    Quote from Barrier

Quote from ruksak

Countdown to nerf

lol....It's not that I don't appreciate RG's efforts to help. But Blizzard has been, and likely will continue to be, absolutely aggressive in fixing anything deemed as exploitative.

When people post these vids, they spread like wildfire. As we saw when Method live-streamed their chest exploit, it was nerfed within hours....
    BurningRope#1322
    You call it powerleveling, I call it an exploit. Doing the same quest in Act 3 3 times on a level 1 in one shot, definitely not intended.

Making it public, however, I call a good thing.

Definitely not unhappy at the OP.
    Somebody get this to blizzard ASAP. Pretty sad they let something like this escape. It is things like this, coupled with the generally broken gameplay and lack of replayability that has me already considering quitting
    Quote from KingofCarne

Pretty sad they let something like this escape.

Pretty sad? Not really. This is a convoluted trick (12 steps). It's not a simple exploit like running the same quest over and over. There is nearly an infinite number of things you can try to do to break the game and if you wanted Blizzard to test them all you'd get the game in 2208.

Now to respond to someone with more than one brain cell:

Thank you OP for the vid. Not necessarily for the trick but to help Blizzard clean up loopholes.
    Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from KingofCarne

Pretty sad they let something like this escape.

Pretty sad? Not really. This is a convoluted trick (12 steps). It's not a simple exploit like running the same quest over and over. There is nearly an infinite number of things you can try to do to break the game and if you wanted Blizzard to test them all you'd get the game in 2208.

Now to respond to someone with more than one brain cell:

Thank you OP for the vid. Not necessarily for the trick but to help Blizzard clean up loopholes.

Excellent post.

I wish people would develop some freaking appreciation for how complex designing a game like this really is. I simply cannot believe some of the mindless impatience with this game.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Barrier

So this is why people keep trying to waste my time in videos with things that could be typed out in a few lines. I was so naive.
    Well getting to level 60 isnt hard. Its collecting the gear needed to get through the content while doing it.
    Report his account for exploiting/cheating.

/thread
    This isn't new, I knew about it like 5 days ago on reddit
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from mavfin

You call it powerleveling, I call it an exploit.

Definately not an exploit. Just like in D2 there will always be ways of getting xp or loot faster and easier than intended.
    Blizzard will try to tweak it every chance they get in an effort to make leveling up the "normal" way the best way, but they will never succeed. Players will always find new shortcuts to gear and xp. :)
    Does anyone know if this still works? Also, how much exp is it per run? I saw her go from level 1 to level 6 in about 7 minutes.
    Quote from CherubDown

This isn't new, I knew about it like 5 days ago on reddit

Right not from reddit, but this is old....
    Hotfixed. The armory doesn't grant experience anymore.

Thanks for posting a video and getting it discovered by the development team, jackasses.
    Quote from Arise_Chicken

Hotfixed. The armory doesn't grant experience anymore.

Thanks for posting a video and getting it discovered by the development team, jackasses.

You mean (gasp) you might have to play the game? Shocking. I'm sure you can find some way to leech off others to get to 60 w/o working at it at all. People like you always do.
    Quote from Makesh

Quote from mavfin

You call it powerleveling, I call it an exploit.

Definately not an exploit. Just like in D2 there will always be ways of getting xp or loot faster and easier than intended.
    Blizzard will try to tweak it every chance they get in an effort to make leveling up the "normal" way the best way, but they will never succeed. Players will always find new shortcuts to gear and xp. :)

Well that IS exactly an exploit, it is not intended that you should be able to turn in a quest more than one time on each run through, which makes this an exploit which should be fixed, and the reason why i personally want this fixed is because of the RMAH.

But i agree, people will always find ways to get xp and items faster, and that is how it's supposed to be, which is awesome.
    Aslong as it isn't obtained through exploits, but through clever use of game mechanics aka not exploits & bugs.

But the azmodan thing we have here is an exploit which should be fixed, you shouldn't get more than 1 turn in per run imo.

Honestly if it wasn't for the RMAH i couldn't care less about this kind of stuff, i would problably do it myself.
    Azmodan was fixed.
    Quote from Arise_Chicken

The fuck is your problem, kid? No one was talking to you. Now go play with your dolls in Normal difficulty like a good girl.

Who were you talking to then? If you don't want people to make comments on your asinine postings, don't post them in a public forum. :)

Arse chicken indeed!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes