I beat Diablo (Inferno) Solo!

So another question. It seems like Diablo has a dot which is randomly applied when he hits you. Is this just another luck deal?
    Quote from UnknownSoldier

So another question. It seems like Diablo has a dot which is randomly applied when he hits you. Is this just another luck deal?

Quite random yes - but I've been told that mirror image removes it :D
    Any update about that video with your item-stats? :D
    Quote from Namitsoo

Any update about that video with your item-stats? :D

Yea, sorry about the slowness, but I am trying to get a good microphone for it (so I can do the talkingz meanwhile) since mine kinda sucks :/ And then I need to find out how to compress files, else it won't be uploaded this year :) I'd say sometime this week, but I hate promising stuff, so eh.. yeah :P Hopefully soon, when I figure out how to do everything!
    Maybe you should make screenshots? :D I guess that's easier with mspaint ;) :D
    Quote from Namitsoo

Maybe you should make screenshots? :D I guess that's easier with mspaint ;) :D

That is a good idea - however... starting a gaming youtube channel wouldn't be a bad thing to do I think ;) Plus, everyone is doing it nowadays, so why not me!
    Great idea :)

Good luck !
    Sorry for my english, I'm french.
    DID THEY CHANGE ANYTHING with Energy Armor????????????

I got killt by the Butcher where he throws his 5 chains... with full life, manashild up

just read it... so LOL
    180 Vit
    6.5k HP
    Cleared Inferno

What exploit did you use? :facepalm:
    Just updated the video:

Subscribe to my new channel.

Will post Diablo 3 gold guides and gameplay and such. :)
    Farming tips, gold guides, leveling guides.. anything!
    Subscribe today? ^_^
    ^ Guides.
    Congrats! I consider it a great achievement.I just wish I could play like you.
    Now i want to see you kill him after FA nerf. :)
    I killed The Butcher on inferno Hardcore with my barb a few hours ago.
    Made a post with pics if anyone would like to see :)
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/44089-inferno-act-1-cleared/
    Quote from Hydrak1ller

Quote from Newpower

Quote from Hydrak1ller

Quote from Newpower

Quote from Hydrak1ller

Quote from Newpower

Quote from Sygodoeden

Quote from Newpower

Quote from Sygodoeden

And to all the ppl calling it fake... How much more do you want me to link? Tell me which part of the game you want to screenshot, and I will do it.

what about u make some real movie and post it all those screenshots aint proving anything real or fake no1 can confirm it with screenshots so i say make some video man ... also another thing even if u did it how we can know that u didnt use some kind of bug abuse or exploit ? the only ppl i trust on their diablo inferno progress is those with the live stream.

You do know that the streamers all used 'clever mechanics' right? As an example, kripp and his grp killed a boss that was locked behind a door.
    Beating the game at this point requires some sort of clever mechanic use - mine is my build, which allows me to be able to take hits from diablo and have constant dps with hydra.

if the key is ur build i dont see anything wrong in this if even there is some skill that is imba its not ur fault and u can use it .now lets go back to the solid proof theme since as u can see screenshots aint working to proof smth like this so i will again ask you to post a video.

Just because Blizz didn't catch that a skill was OP doesn't make it any less of a fact that it was a cheesed fight because if the skills were in line he wouldn't have been able to do what he did they caught onto the monk one quick enough which is what stopped Athene from being able to go for the world first Diablo he already admitted cleaver use of game mechanics which makes his claim for World First null and void

what i mean mate is that is not hes fault if there is some imba skill that he was using , there is nothing to hide at all in case u are not exploiting some hard bug in the game .

Cleaver use of game mechanics is still cleaver use of game mechanics no matter how you look at it whether it be an imba skill or a way to cheese the fight and Blizzard has in the past discredited and taken away world firsts such as like on WoW for just what this person has done therefore the world first isn't legit anymore no matter what proof he has

well from what he says is not even clever use of game mechanics is just ordinary skill used from all the wizards arround , blizz had plenty of time to fix this if it was not intended so pls stop blaming him for anything and let him give us some solid proof about hes world 1st kill pls .

He himself even called it cleaver use of game mechanics from his skill being OP which is exactly like the monk skills that Athene and his friends were using to not die to anything it's the same fucking thing he used an OP skill to cheese the world first so it's not legit and i'm not gonna stop blaming him when he even said it was clever use of game mechanics which has in the past and always will discredit a world first

I wish i can slap u. Man get over yourself. It a skill that was put in the game for a reason. So your saying he is smarter then you "called it cleaver use of game mechanics" that is why ur mad at him? On all boss in wow have some type cleaver use of game mechanics. Where to stand and so on. He is not using any hacks or bugs. Just smarter then u and some other people.
    Well done this is quality, i salute you sir. You must be one epic gamer to do that.
    Hydra + 1700 life on kill, 6k hp total with the old force armor... Must have been insane hard, forgot to mention the part about one hydra cast healing you to maximum hp I guess?...
    Only thing that I've done on inferno solo so far is killing Butcher and that under 2 min (for achievment). Have 30k HP and 17K DMG while having crappy gear I managed to pull out my self + 2H sword I've purchased via AH for 150K :) Kudos for those who done the Inferno all alone.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes