Diablo III - Race to the Finish Contest: First Inferno Diablo Kill

Diablo III - Race to the Finish: First Diablo Inferno Mode Kill
    The first contest will be a challenge! Record a video of your Diablo kill in Inferno mode and post a link to your YouTube video showing the kill. The video link should be placed in THIS thread.

All video links eligible for the contest must be posted by June 15th, 2012. The grand prize will go to the first player to record and link this video in the contest thread! We reserve the right to disqualify any player using blatant unfair tactics/exploits to defeat the boss. Please make sure to read the official rules for eligibility and further information. Good luck.
    You must be from one of the following countries to enter:
    Canada
    United States of America

haha in before eurorage...you would have had an unfair advantage anyway :)
    Might want to revise the contest rules. More spelling errors in the rules (which could invalidate the entire rule set in its entirety) than a first graders homework.
    Lol this should just be called Race to inferno 1 hour at a time since servers are going down in 4 minutes ish
    With all of the server problems, any world/region firsts really don't hold water and I doubt will gain recognition in the community. That is, unless Inferno is as hard as Blizz claims and people will still be going at it a month from now. /doubtitbuthopefull
    Quote from slowri0t

With all of the server problems, any world/region firsts really don't hold water and I doubt will gain recognition in the community. That is, unless Inferno is as hard as Blizz claims and people will still be going at it a month from now. /doubtitbuthopefull

This is just stupid. Half the people can't play, the other half drop when they connect, and the third half are going to just find a way to fake it anyway.
    i bet it will take at least 3 more days for some one to beat diablo in inferno ... im in nightmare and im having a hard time lmao !
    I'm taking my time to listen to all the dialogue, observe all my items, destroy everything I can, search every last corner, and try out different combinations of skills - even the sub-optimal ones.

I've played about 6 hours so far and I'm still in act 1, so... What are my chances of winning?

edit: America/Canada only? As a fellow Aussie playing on the American servers, I'm outraged! There go my chances! :P
    Is there any centralized place to track where people have progressed in Inferno? Or does anyone know the farthest known progression as the time of reading this?
    Diablo 3 Guides, News, and Playthroughs: http://www.youtube.com/sc2noobschool
    Quote from blujay

This is just stupid. Half the people can't play, the other half drop when they connect, and the third half are going to just find a way to fake it anyway.

Damn that cheating 3rd half of people!
    Thanks for the spoilers. Reword the title of this contest.
    Quote from Lethals

Oh shit Diablo is last boss of Diablo game, who wudda thunk it?!
    Quote from Lethals

It's been known for almost an year.

Ha. Bagstone.

Well.. Looks like us Europeans win.
    Quote from Kael13

Is anyone else noticing he dropped about 500 gold and 3 blues?!? WTF is that for a first inferno kill?
    Quote from Kael13

Of course you would Method, of course you would...
    Quote from Fizpez

Is anyone else noticing he dropped about 500 gold and 3 blues?!? WTF is that for a first inferno kill?

As i understand first kill only gives better loot on the first kill in normal.
    Quote from falcompsx

Quote from Fizpez

As i understand first kill only gives better loot on the first kill in normal.

Afraid this is true. Killed Butcher on Nightmare, he dropped 2 or 3 blues. No rares.
    Just killed SK Inferno Solo... does anybody know how many players have done that so far?

Most players seem to be in groups and exploiting rezzes.
    Quote from GT4

Just killed SK Inferno Solo... does anybody know how many players have done that so far?

Most players seem to be in groups and exploiting rezzes.

SS or it didn't happen. :P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes