Diablo III Launch Time

Hey.

I'm having a hard time understanding what time the game will launch in Belgium (same timezone as France, Germany, The Netherlands...), GMT+1 with summer time active.

Can someone from these regions help me out? I've seen lots of different times mentioned and I can't figure out which one it is.

There's been said in the past that it would launch at 00:01 EST, which would be great, but in the meantime I came across 03:00 EST, ...

Also, in one of the interviews at the front page, there was mentioned that the European launch time would be 03:00 PDT, which would mean that in Belgium it would launch (correct me if I'm wrong) at about 12:00 (noon) tomorrow, due to the time difference being about 9 hours.

Is anyone who has the correct timing and is good at converting times willing to convert the correct launch time to the Belgian time? :P

Thanks!
    i'm from austria, but we live in the same wizard bubble (time zone) :D

belgium will be 00.01 on tuesday ...

so in the night from monday to tuesday at midnight.
    which is in 12 hours and 15 minutes.
    Quote from TheCrusader

i'm from austria, but we live in the same wizard bubble (time zone) :D

belgium will be 00.01 on tuesday ...

so in the night from monday to tuesday at midnight.
    which is in 12 hours and 15 minutes.

Thanks a lot! Had seen too much different times to know which one it was.
    Especially this post by Bashiok dated 2 days ago got me confused:

"Each region is launching in their own determined 'midnight' launch time. So for example, the Korea/Taiwan midnight launch is at 8:00 a.m. PDT, and EU is at (I believe) 3:00 p.m. PDT."

http://us.battle.net...c/4917621943#16

I have read that some time ago, and yeah I've seen that time, but I remember someone saying that "new information > old information", so that post by Bashiok could have been a change of plans.
    It's at 00:01 CEST, i.e. your local time.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes