• 23 8.1%
  • 22 8.8%
  • 21 7.4%
  • 19 - 20 8.1%
  • 17 - 18 4%
  • 15 - 16 0.4%
  • 11 - 14 0%
  • 0 - 10 0%

Poll: What other Diablo games have you played?

Diablo 3 - Detailed Player Age Spread

What other Diablo games have you played? - Multiple Choice

• Didn't play either 0.7% of Users - 3 votes
  • Diablo 2 58.4% of Users - 267 votes
  • Diablo 1 40.9% of Users - 187 votes
    Hey guys, I have noticed a few age threads around, but I think a poll would be more useful rather than scrolling through pages. Please click your age group and your previous Diablo participation.

Cheers ;)

Hopefully this gives us a clearer indication of the demographic of players leading into the launch :)

Trustfire.

I am 28.
    Played the first 2 Diablo games.
    Played Diablo 1 which came with my dad's computer back in the days, played till the game disc broke xD
    After that played hellfire for quite some time which i got via a friend also hooked on the game.
    D2 + LOD till about 1.10 and then switched to Median XL to get some challenge in the game again, stopped playing that like 2 months ago

I'm 25 years old and can't wait for the third title!
    I am 18 and have played both D1 and D2. Though I have more hours logged into D2 then D1 because I was still very wrong when the game was released. Plus I haven't beaten it because I can't find the disc for it anymore.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    Played Diablo 1 a billion years ago in one of those big ass old computers that looked like a microwave. I remember it had 1 gb of hard drive and I had to delete a bunch of stuff just to install diablo... LOL

Now 1 gb is basically nothing. It's kind of amazing, I can only imagine 20 years from now what kind of games kids will be playing...
    Thirty-one to FIFTY?!? Man, you must think 30+ year olds don't play video games or something. Hehe
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    go 22 year olds!
    "If you don't have a TV, then what is all your furniture pointed at?"
    26yrs old. Play D1 on win 95.

Lots of other games like amazon trail or something. Fun times.
    I picked 22 even though I'm not 22 for another week or two, but it is close enough.
    Quote from tanis0

Thirty-one to FIFTY?!? Man, you must think 30+ year olds don't play video games or something. Hehe

Yeh my apologies for that, take it as a compliment. I'm turning 29 this year so i'm nearly there. I grouped em together because from 30 onwards your maturity level pretty much plateaus haha.

Tbh i hope that group fills up!

EDIT: ok i've edited it. I've split the 30's into two groups. So change ur vote if u have to ;)
    Quote from Trustfire

Quote from tanis0

Yeh my apologies for that, take it as a compliment. I'm turning 29 this year so i'm nearly there. I grouped em together because from 30 onwards your maturity level pretty much plateaus haha.

Tbh i hope that group fills up!

Heh. You'd probably have had better luck if the vote wasn't public. :)
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    I played DI, not from it's initial release, but certainly a long time before DII came out. I pre-ordered DII's collector's edition from Best Buy, and still have the big ol' box. I bought the pre-order for DII:LoD exp and listened to the soundtrack that came with it endlessly for the months before the game was released.

I am 27. And I'm PC user.
    Quote from Trustfire

Hopefully this gives us a clearer indication of the demographic of players leading into the launch :)

It will give you the age demographic of the players that choose to vote, nothing more.
    It's out right before my birthday, heh. :)
    We seem to be a pretty young group.
    Quote from Highlander

Quote from Trustfire

It will give you the age demographic of the players that choose to vote, nothing more.

Quote from HoobaGooblin

OMG ANOTHER AGE THREAD WHO FUCKING CARES MAN WOW

so you ticked the 15-16 box?
    I am 28 as of today and I played diablo 2. My first blizzard game was Rock and Roll racing, and then lost vikings 1, but then I didn't play anything made by the company again till Diablo 2.
    Quote from Lord_Jaroh

It's out right before my birthday, heh. :)

haha it's out on my birthday :ninja:

good to see so many people played the original diablo even though they would have been very young when it was released 16 years ago.
    I'm 20, and I've played both of the first Diablo games extensively.
    21. Played D2 before.
    "God? What's that?"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes