Approximately how long will getting level 60 take?

I haven't heard how much time it will take to get level 60? It obviously won't be like 99 in diablo 2 but could it be equivalent to wow? Has anyone said anything about what kind of hours it could take roughly?
    I'm estimating three weeks for average/casual player.
    Norm: 1-30
    NM: 30-50
    Hell: 50-60

1/3 * 1/4 of Norm = 45 minutes
    45 minutes = 8.3% of norm
    norm = 542 minutes

Based on the assumptions that the length of norm, nm, and hell are equivalent (they were in D2 *without* teleport), that the beta was 1/3 of Act 1, and you will generally hit level 60 upon completion of hell, it will take ~1626 minutes on average, or 27 hours of played time.
    "She's an absolute. Why just this last week I was. Ok look. I'm. Just take my advice." -Ungrien
    I have 10 days off .............. hopefully hell level ? guess time will tell, this depends on my level of committment and gear I find though

:dh: :dh:
    Quote from soulzek

Norm: 1-30
    NM: 30-50
    Hell: 50-60

1/3 * 1/4 of Norm = 45 minutes
    45 minutes = 8.3% of norm
    norm = 542 minutes

Based on the assumptions that the length of norm, nm, and hell are equivalent (they were in D2 *without* teleport), that the beta was 1/3 of Act 1, and you will generally hit level 60 upon completion of hell, it will take ~1626 minutes on average, or 27 hours of played time.

That would be correct if your assumption is correct.
    You cannot assume that everything beyond the first third of the tutorial act goes as fast as the first part of the game.
    I know that I don't have anything but the words of the devs to back up my argument, but I think the validity of their words are bit more convincing than a simple assumption that the progress pace is going to be linear.

I don't really know exactly how long it is going to take, but I think it will take from 40 to 80 hours for a normal player. Someone with some kind of army of people backing him up in every possible way could maybe do it faster.
    "In this world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane!"
    - Homer (S)
    Quote from Ghemba

I haven't heard how much time it will take to get level 60? It obviously won't be like 99 in diablo 2 but could it be equivalent to wow? Has anyone said anything about what kind of hours it could take roughly?

The only thing we know is that you will hit level 60 around the same time you are done with hell.

My guess would be 40-50 hours.
    Only guess work since we haven't tried it and it is hard to predict, but i guess on anything between 25-50 hours played.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes