Dying before release

So, is anyone else worried that due to some totally random (or perhpaps, not random) chance, they will be inadvertently killed before Diablo III launches? Brain aneurism, sudden cardiac death, tripping down the stairs? You don't even need to leave your home for something like that to happen.

This is obviously me overthinking something to an extreme degree, but surely I'm not the only one hoping to live for at least a couple more weeks. Anyway, goodluck staying alive for another 6 days, everyone.
    jesus christ man..
    lol
    :facepalm:
    Although it would be really disturbing, I have the need to say...

There are much more important things. You know, I would hate to miss Diablo. Really. But I'd rather survive for my family and friends than for safety of Sanctuary.

See ya (hopefully) on May 15.
    :facepalm:
    This man clearly is aware of something that we are not, and is hiding the horrifying truth.
    Remember Diablo saying:

NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME

I think we're covered :) :Thumbs Up:
    Quote from CorDa616

Remember Diablo saying:

NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME

I think we're covered :) :Thumbs Up:

rofl

Also even if it happens you probably wont notice it so why care?
    Some one call for the docter?
    Quote from varox

So, is anyone else worried that due to some totally random (or perhpaps, not random) chance, they will be inadvertently killed before Diablo III launches? Brain aneurism, sudden cardiac death, tripping down the stairs? You don't even need to leave your home for something like that to happen.

This is obviously me overthinking something to an extreme degree, but surely I'm not the only one hoping to live for at least a couple more weeks. Anyway, goodluck staying alive for another 6 days, everyone.

I made this same thread like a month ago; except instead of being personally worried about dying without playing D3, I was just curious how many people would bite the bullet still excited for D3.
    Oh wow. I don't even know what to say in response to this thread.
    Quote from varox

Go to the doctor ->

Ask for POSITIVITY PILL's

<- GO HOME

<Dont over think>
    I might die before release from smashing my head into the desk after reading so many idiotic threads.

Quote from Doez

I might die before release from smashing my head into the desk after reading so many idiotic threads.

oh come now, I've seen threads much more idiotic and ridiculous than this. I'm half joking, but not really. Shit like this really can happen at any time, do you think people that die from unnatural circumstances know they are going to die 24 hours in advance? No, probably not.
    Quote from varox

YES. I actually think about this almost daily since about two weeks ago. I drive paranoid now and when I feel a strange pain, I'm like, "No God not yet please, I have to play DIII first." I'm 25 and fit but hey it can happen to anyone at any time. Real life is involuntary hardcore mode.

As well, I wonder if any die-hard (pun intended) Diablo fans have died in the past few months or even weeks. I wonder if any will die hours before the servers go live. Could you imagine a guy downloading the client and getting to the 10-second countdown, only to suffer from an aneurysm as the server goes live? That would be a big bummer. But if he was a true fan he would attempt logging in as he suffers from the severe pain of the aneurysm. Then he would hack and slash in his final minutes, hitting the potion button as all goes dark -- to no avail.

Edit: hopefully people detect the exaggeration. I have thought about it once or twice, but generally speaking I'm not concerned. Also, as someone has previously mentioned, family and friends > DIII
    I make sure people go to jail. The only thing more fun is Diablo 3.

First roll: Barbarian!
    Some thoughts are really just better kept to yourself.
    Doesn't matter, i'll go to hell eitherway :).
    Quote from lorien1973

Some thoughts are really just better kept to yourself.

Indeed.

As much as I have and am looking forward to this game - it will not change my life... it's just a game, hopefully a very good game - but still just a game.

I worry about the state of the decadant West upon seeing posts like this... people walk for miles for water, starve and get bombed - yet whiny kids can't wait a few years (and, indeed, less than one week now) for something to click on in their spare time.

Hurry up global influenza pandemic, you're my only hope.
    I think Louis C.K. delivered this joke in a much better fashion.
    "The Unchosen" Pain of Admirance Sigil (For those without -Feat of Strength-):

http://i.imgur.com/O7Oeo.png

I received TWO beta keys. Eat it and like it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes