The CE box size

Quote from CorDa616

Feels like forever though :/ I mean seriously, since when do days go this slow? :facepalm:

When you are Jack Bauer.

Ever since the actual release date was confirmed, every time I read a blue post which references why the game will be fun (which obviously is a lot of them), I hear the "24" end-of-show clock in my head when I finish the post.
    I'm GMT 0 but the servers opening time are on CET... which is something like GMT +1... so servers open at 23h in here but we are only allowed to buy the game at midnight! =S

(Formerly known as Chemedeiros)
    It's like counting down to newyears..... but better
    Well, either way. I'm going to be camping outside the shop like a hobo on the 14th, probably going to be there already at 9pm, clutching the door and growling at those who try to force me away from it.

IT IS MINE!! (Almost)
    It's probably about the same size as all the other Blizzard CE's.
    Quote from Nivius

Quote from garnok

After Jay posted a pic of the ce edition on twitter, I asked how big it was, since we have never (?) seen it relative to something else. And here it is: http://via.me/-11rrj70

so yeah, looks slightly bigger than a WoW CE. Might be same height, but its abit thicker.

Now I cant wait for mine to arrive. one week to go...

oh yeah ofc that water bottle is something that every country in the world know the size of and ofc always have parked next to your computer.

try a "hand" ? or... a mobile phone? or a piece of A4 paper?
    hell try just SOMETHING better

surely you have something that is 1 liter wherever you might be? A milk carton or juicebox or bottle.
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    I'm GMT -5, and I did Amazon pre-order to my home address. So I get to wait a while more than most. It really does feel a bit like waiting for New Year's. Wish I had the foresight to get it shipped to my work address so I could have seen the box a few hours sooner at least. LOL!
    looks perfect :D
    "If you don't have a TV, then what is all your furniture pointed at?"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes