The CE box size

Quote from SwamySalami

Seems like a nice size

That's what she said
    When did water bottles become a standard size reference?
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from skindreed

Quote from SwamySalami

Seems like a nice size

That's what she said

Tut, tut. Mr. Cloud beat you to it. :P
    Quote from CherubDown

When did water bottles become a standard size reference?

Since they didn't bother to label the litre of it apparently. A hand would've sufficed. Maybe a foot, or perhaps, help me god, the size of the normal game.

But heh, even if it's a 500ml I'm still happy ^.^

Hmmm, how is the skull supposed to fit in there?!
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Its a 1 liter bottle, Jay said in his tweet.

If you got a WoW ce or know how big that is, its slighlty bigger than that (abit taller and abit thicker by the looks of it
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Quote from garnok

Its a 1 liter bottle, Jay said in his tweet.

If you got a WoW ce or know how big that is, its slighlty bigger than that (abit taller and abit thicker by the looks of it

The first and last CE I'm going to get, unless there's a Diablo 4.

But wow, I can't wait. Seriously people, I'm counting down the seconds.
    Quote from CherubDown

Maybe you can fold it......*grabs a tinfoil hat for the incoming rage on that one*
    Quote from Gekkeloko

Quote from CherubDown

Maybe you can fold it......*grabs a tinfoil hat for the incoming rage on that one*

How dare you....just kidding :hehe:

All jokes aside, if they made my Diablo Skull origami I will END them.

No... No you're not... You think you are, but you're not. Not even the minutes.
    hmm based upon that, i would assume the diablo skull is rather small. maybe a paper weight?
    Quote from Veggie50

Damn you! You're far too literal for my liking. Fine...fine...I'm counting down the days and looking at the countdown timer every few hours.

But still...can't wait :D
    Quote from nemesis2252

hmm based upon that, i would assume the diablo skull is rather small. maybe a paper weight?

>.

But anyway, we should be able to judge the size of the skull by looking at the hole in the head. Since the usb fits in it it means it's large enough to accommodate the size of a usb stick. So it's big enough imo.
    Quote from CorDa616

Quote from nemesis2252

>.

But anyway, we should be able to judge the size of the skull by looking at the hole in the head. Since the usb fits in it it means it's large enough to accommodate the size of a usb stick. So it's big enough imo.

yeah, but its got to fit in that box. along with the game box, the soundtrack, and the art book
    Quote from garnok

After Jay posted a pic of the ce edition on twitter, I asked how big it was, since we have never (?) seen it relative to something else. And here it is: http://via.me/-11rrj70

so yeah, looks slightly bigger than a WoW CE. Might be same height, but its abit thicker.

Now I cant wait for mine to arrive. one week to go...

oh yeah ofc that water bottle is something that every country in the world know the size of and ofc always have parked next to your computer.

try a "hand" ? or... a mobile phone? or a piece of A4 paper?
    hell try just SOMETHING better
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Size doesn't matter x)

In before "thats what she said" joke!
    Quote from CorDa616

Quote from Veggie50

Damn you! You're far too literal for my liking. Fine...fine...I'm counting down the days and looking at the countdown timer every few hours.

I can back you up with that with my own countdown timer , i can set it to days hours minutes and seconds , or just seconds

GMT +2 btw
    I have nothing very cosntructive to add. Just +1 to OP, and it looks like the height and width are about what you would expect for the dimensions of the art book. And if you imagine the depth of the box, minus the thickness of the book, if the Diablo skull is about that width, I'd say it's a good size. I wouldn't want a USB drive to be too clunky personally, because I might actually end up using it. LOL!
    Quote from Gekkeloko

Quote from CorDa616

Quote from Veggie50

I can back you up with that with my own countdown timer , i can set it to days hours minutes and seconds , or just seconds

GMT +2 btw

Got mine on hours/minutes/seconds.

Soon...soon...soon...soon...soon...soon.

Feels like forever though :/ I mean seriously, since when do days go this slow? :facepalm:

GMT + 2 for me as well :)

Got mine on hours/minutes/seconds.

Soon...soon...soon...soon...soon...soon.

Feels like forever though :/ I mean seriously, since when do days go this slow? :facepalm:

GMT + 2 for me as well :)

:Thumbs Up:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes