SK Inferno stats

Hi,
    So I was just browsing books section in iStore and noticed there was a sample of D3 guide ready to download and in it among other things there were Skeleton King's stats:

Normal: Lv.8, 1800HP
    Nightmare: Lv.33, 123,250HP
    Hell: Lv.52, 2,471,100HP
    Inferno: Lv.61, 15,717,300HP :D

There's also a section with a couple of normal monsters. Here's a sample stats of one:

Armaddon (appears in act IV)
    Normal: lv.29, 1200-1700hp damage per hit: 443
    Nightmare: lv.49, 12k-17k hp damage per hit: 3445
    Hell: lv.60, 54k-76k HP damage per hit: 14k
    Inferno: lv.63, 306-428k HP damage per hit: 170k (!) :D
    If this is true I wonder how much HP will a lv 60 character have:D

Just a fun fact:D
    "Normal: Lv.8, 1800HP"

in the beta he has 2412HP .. didn´t he?
    Nice find. 170k damage looks painful, but that's just raw damage. Factor in a hero's physical resistance, evasion, and armor... and it will still be huge.
    People going to be like, "Inferno? Yea, I got this..." then proceed to get one-shot. I can't WAIT to get there to experience it for myself.
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    I can hardly believe 170k damage from inferno monsters..Getting one-shotted isn't fun OR hard.. it's just stupid.
    Link?
    Quote from MrMilo

I can hardly believe 170k damage from inferno monsters..Getting one-shotted isn't fun OR hard.. it's just stupid.

Armor.
    Quote from nebenhand

"Normal: Lv.8, 1800HP"

in the beta he has 2412HP .. didn´t he?

Yep, this is the issue with print guides, they don't always have the most up to date information. That and D3 wasn't really "finalized" until beta ended. One of the beautiful things about having day 1 patches is that companies don't have to worry about the "going gold" standard and having everything "Done" in advance
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Assuming that's correct, I cannot WAIT for the inferno tears to start flowing.
    The book is wrong. I know for a fact that as of Beta Patch 16 the SK had just over 2,400 HP in single player. I didn't check a full 4 player game.

Remember that Blizzard increased the health and damage of monsters. I'm not sure if they did it across all difficulties. At any rate, until the game is actually out, the real initial numbers won't be accurate. Even then, there will be balance patches, as already stated by Jay.
    Sweet find just looked it up!
    Quote from Molster

Link?

I cant find a link to give you. I found this on iPad while browsing iBooks store so I cannot link that. Sorry:(
    If someone found a link somewhere, pls post it here.
    No they only buffed health and damage of lvl 1-20 monsters.
    Quote from bobrock1982

Quote from Molster

Link?

I cant find a link to give you. I found this on iPad while browsing iBooks store so I cannot link that. Sorry:(

What was the name of the book ?
    Quote from MrMilo

My "WTB inferno nerfs!" thread senses are already tingling.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Azidonis

The book is wrong. I know for a fact that as of Beta Patch 16 the SK had just over 2,400 HP in single player. I didn't check a full 4 player game.

Remember that Blizzard increased the health and damage of monsters. I'm not sure if they did it across all difficulties. At any rate, until the game is actually out, the real initial numbers won't be accurate. Even then, there will be balance patches, as already stated by Jay.

True, but this gives you rough idea.
    Quote from Beechsack

Quote from bobrock1982

Quote from Molster

Link?

What was the name of the book ?
    it's Diablo III Bradygames Guide, the title just says Diablo III, published by DK Publishing if this helps
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from MrMilo

My "WTB inferno nerfs!" thread senses are already tingling.

I really want inferno to be difficult. But if blizzards definition of difficult is normal monsters one-shotting you? thats not fun imo. Im quite sure I heard in a recent interview that this isn't the case in inferno..
    I know these numbers aren't set in stone and very well may have already been altered, but what piqued my interest is the HUGE difference between Hell and Inferno. Yowza! I can't wait!

Edit: BTW, I hope that the first time I set foot in Inferno I get one-shotted. I think we all know it's going to be hard, but I also think we'll all be so keen on checking it out that we'll go in there immediately after finishing Hell just to see "how bad" it is, and I want it to be BAD. :)
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849

Source

That bow, along with Hungering Arrow (115% weapon damage), plus Cinder Arrow (35% additional fire damage over 8 seconds), plus the actual legendary set item stats, plus other gear, etc.

I would guess (just guess), that fully decked out we might do somewhere around what 4-5k dps?

15 mil divided by 4 is 3,750,000. 3,750,000 divided by 5,000 is 750 is 12.5 minutes.

Considering the internal testers were fighting things for hours, I think either they had really crap gear (which they had approx 1 tier below the boss), which they didn't, or maybe we won't do 4-5k...

Maybe we will do more? The suspense abounds. (I am admittedly bad at math, just fyi)

Edit: I also recall, in some video, seeing health numbers. There is also a video out that shows some inferno gear stats... unfortunately, I can't find either at the moment. :/
    I just downloaded the sample and WOW there is a lot of spoilersh stuff in here. Specifically available attributes to monsters. Quite a few we haven't seen.

Edit: OH and achievements.... =)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes