New Character Tips

Quote from Maerlimi

Don't forget to bind your keybinds properly.

To elaborate: Bind the force move button! Sometimes you want to move past mobs without accidentally hitting them (i set it to space bar and mouse button 5, thus having multiple ways to relax my LMB-finger)
    Quote from Wav1_d

Quote from Maerlimi

To elaborate: Bind the force move button! Sometimes you want to move past mobs without accidentally hitting them (i set it to space bar and mouse button 5, thus having multiple ways to relax my LMB-finger)

I've been thinking of optimal key binding and I think I will use the space bar to stop movement and the mouse wheel to force move, then asdf for number keys and p for potion since I am tired of accidentally using them...
    Diablo 3 account name
    clancy1985
    Quote from clancy1985

Quote from Wav1_d

Quote from Maerlimi

I've been thinking of optimal key binding and I think I will use the space bar to stop movement and the mouse wheel to force move, then asdf for number keys and p for potion since I am tired of accidentally using them...

P for potions?
    Its very far away and i foresee death's in your future young Padawan.
    Quote from InternetheroxD

Quote from clancy1985

Quote from Wav1_d

Quote from Maerlimi

P for potions?
    Its very far away and i foresee death's in your future young Padawan.

i really dislike p as potion....
    "If you don't have a TV, then what is all your furniture pointed at?"
    Quote from Wav1_d
    I didn't need that button yet...
    If you're binding 1-4 to ASDF instead, you might want to think about H for potions... it's close enough to find it without looking, yet the G key is a nice buffer to prevent you from hitting it accidentally. T or Y would also be good choices, for me anyway; I'll definitely agree that I'll be changing the potion binding, as I wasted more than a few in beta.
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Nice tip I didn't get to try any of these binds during open beta as I was too focused on running around and killing things in my limited time. I only added number display on all damage not just crits, and the advanced tool tips at like level 7 because I couldn't find it at first and I almost lost my mind at reading shoots a powerful blank that does damage.
    I use T for potion and it's great so far.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes