What will you do from May 1rst till release?

got some studying to do for finals.
    workout, going outside, buy things, watching movies, playing dead space 2
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    trying to get ahead on work stuff so i don't get fired when my productivity drops to zero on may 15th.
    Go to work. Try to get new job.

Also, purchase new computer desk, keyboard, mouse and headset.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...
    Preparing for drastic drop of productivity xD do everything before, everything !
    Up to, i will do all the school work i can do...
    The weekend up to (friday the 11st) i will clean up my place, and get everything settled.
    3 mates coming over for a full team, then were gonna shop and fill the refrigerator with exciting stuff! ;-)

Game on!

... The next sentence will be true..
    ...The previous sentence was a lie...
    Quote from Makesh

My friend conviced me to play some WoW with him, since you get 7 free days of gametime from the scroll of resurrection.
    The thought of playing WoW again is as tempting as chopping off my cock, but I downloaded it anyway just to give it another go and hopefully make a few days pass faster. Took me maybe 0.2sec to realize I did NOT wan't to play WoW again so I immediately uninstalled it.

Also decided to play through D2 again, but I couldn't bare it since it's just not as enjoyable anymore after having experienced the D3 beta.

Atleast I get my new computer next week and I'll be able to mess around with a few games on highest settings, might try to kill a few days in Skyrim.

I actually have done the exact same things. Including playing wow again at the behest of a friend and immediately uninstalling it.

I tried d2 but it didn't patch correctly so i deleted it.

I am considering giving skyrim a second go after being completely underwhelmed the first time.
    Quote from Makesh

My friend conviced me to play some WoW with him, since you get 7 free days of gametime from the scroll of resurrection.
    The thought of playing WoW again is as tempting as chopping off my cock, but I downloaded it anyway just to give it another go and hopefully make a few days pass faster. Took me maybe 0.2sec to realize I did NOT wan't to play WoW again so I immediately uninstalled it.

Also decided to play through D2 again, but I couldn't bare it since it's just not as enjoyable anymore after having experienced the D3 beta.

Might try to kill a few days in Skyrim.

Couldn't agree more on all accounts!! I WATCHED someone play WoW last week and my eyes started bleeding.... almost saddens me that it took so many years of my free time lol. D2 just seems... lackluster... compared to D3, as it should be with a sequel that was 10 years in the making :P.

I'm going to read through the Book of Cain again and will probably play a ton of borderlands and skyrim haha.
    At the End of Days, Wisdom shall be lost, as Justice falls upon the world of men.
    Valor shall turn to Wrath, and all Hope will be swallowed by Despair.
    Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all- as fate lies shattered forever.
    I plan on taking a break from the PC for the next 2 weeks and not playing anything.

Then when the game comes out, I will go hard for 3 days (12-18 hour days) to get it out of my system, then go back to playing when I can.
    I will go to sleep for 14 days.

But really, I don't know. I haven't been playing the beta a whole lot lately so my schedule won't change a whole lot. Probably the same old stuff, working on getting my business going and doing whatever I can to keep sane.

And take care of some responsibilities before hand so I don't have to worry about them after May 15th... :D
    I sir would touch myself.
    Going to go down to the cellar and pretend its diffrent every time i go down xD
    Quote from DerfOnTurf

Quote from Makesh

Atleast I get my new computer next week and I'll be able to mess around with a few games on highest settings, might try to kill a few days in Skyrim.

I actually have done the exact same things. Including playing wow again at the behest of a friend and immediately uninstalling it.

I tried d2 but it didn't patch correctly so i deleted it.

I am considering giving skyrim a second go after being completely underwhelmed the first time.

I did the same things too lmfao, minus skyrim. I had some spare turbine points so I'm spending a lot to undelete a runekeeper in lotro I had but deleted so that I could quit and not come back. Figured it'd help the time go by.

My brother bought me MW3 PC a ways back and I'm fairly good at it though the game gets a lot of crap, I enjoy it the least of the friends and family I play it with however it's still preferable to paying through the nose for conveniences in wow.
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    Quote from MightyMior

Going to go down to the cellar and pretend its diffrent every time i go down xD
    lol at this :P

hmm, I wish I could hibernate :/ but since i can't, i'll probably.... I'll..... hmmm.
    I will go and.. naah.... Im going to!.. sigh...or maybe?....
    go on like this for 17 days is prolly what i'll do :P
    I will sit near the door like a dog and be looking at the mail drop.
    I will pick up my new toy on Wednesday so ill spend allot of time practising!

Plus I have 2 companies to run and look after so i am pretty busy till the 15th.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes