What will you do from May 1rst till release?

sleeping in preparation for release. Won't get much after that.
    Playing Tribes:Ascend
    HERE is my refferal if you wish to help :D
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=signaturetw.png&res=landing
    Quote from Highlander

Probably rewatch the Battlestar Galactica series.

Solid idea!
    Study hard as fuck. So I could get some more time to play D3 when it releases.
    Go to school. :QQ:
    Wow... After reading carefully all of your replies I am surprised that none of you will be working for 2 weeks... :facepalm:
    I didn't get into D3 Beta... :(

I'm considering playing through D2 again though. I never actually finished Hell mode, so I kind of feel like I haven't achieved enough in that game. Also play HoN, and watch the rest of Battlestar Galactica and The Office. xD
    Well, I have some options but anything convince me so I really don't know, by now I spend some time playing LoL with friends, but I got CS:GO beta, Dota2 beta, TERAis going to be released soon but in all is the same, any friend of mine got any of those games.. so I really think that I'll keep playing LoL with them T.T
    I just finished playing through the Witcher 2. First time I managed to get through Chapter 1. That is one of those masterpieces that starts out slow, but really rewards you later for the time invested.
    Quote from Fortuneke

i'll build my new pc :D while waiting

and the other 16 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes? :P
    Am gonna pick up Bf3 again :) nothing beats the time by killing noobs :P Some workout might come in handy allso ^^ The 14`th of may i will be sleeping allmost all day since the server goes up at 00.01 :P
    Quote from Highlander

Damn i just saw your nickname and I miss the old Highlander series.

Quote from TheBigL

Wow... After reading carefully all of your replies I am surprised that none of you will be working for 2 weeks... :facepalm:

Me,I managed to take 1 week off from work just to play d3.I will fill the refrigerator with energy drinks and healthy snacks to play non stop till I drop
    Anticipation of Death is worse than Death Itself
    Quote from TheBigL

What is work ? work is overrated :P
    Working, playing Witcher 2 on Dark mode (its brutal early game when even a measly 2ft nekker (goblin creature) can 1 shot you), sleep....
    Quote from Xhion

Quote from Highlander

Quote from TheBigL

Me,I managed to take 1 week off from work just to play d3.I will fill the refrigerator with energy drinks and healthy snacks to play non stop till I drop

Quote from Xnac84

Quote from TheBigL

Work is indeed overrated xD

And how did ya managed to get 1 week off? what excuse you used? sickness?
    Work, work out, play basketball, hang with friends and try and get some.
    Quote from TheBigL

Quote from Xhion

Quote from Highlander

Quote from TheBigL

Quote from Xnac84

Quote from TheBigL

Work is indeed overrated xD

And how did ya managed to get 1 week off? what excuse you used? sickness?

No, I can have 30 days off work a year from my job and i used the 7 now. 23 more to go for summer vacation
    Anticipation of Death is worse than Death Itself
    Apart from normal college classes I'm planning on starting study like hell for my exams in late June, so I can play freely for about 2 weeks after release : )
    Arukas
    Starting a forestry job, Going to be out in the woods having a blast every day leaving me with whatever time I can cram in on evenings and weekends for Diablo 3. Gonna be an epic summer!!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes