Full list of base Amor sets, with pics!

Hello guys!

I've set up this list of armor sets for the easy browsing of the average Diablo Fan.

Big File Incoming!

Very nice list! Even though there have been many pictures of armors (And even videos) this is a very easy list for example comparing armor sets. Good job! (For example, look at the last two armor tiers - very nice heaven/hell theme going on there, never noticed that before)
    On another note: do we know when the different armor tiers become available? Like in which difficulty do we get each tier?
    looking at this pics, the Beta included T1-T3 and half of T4 ( I know I equipped T4 helmet)
    So => T1-T3 Lev1 - Lev 11 (T3 Shoulder was Lev 11)
    *Added armor names
    Super nice overview ;) thanks for the effort!
    That is quite awesome and accessible. Thanks!

Ha. Bagstone.

Thank you, Calavera!! :)

*You think you know me?*
    No probs!
    Nicely done!
    That is very cool; thank you...

And a good example of why the game took so long : ) Each of those pieces are made twice...

-Alamar
    Epic compilation!
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    rly nice
    SWEET!! Maybe when the game is released, someone can sort the armors between difficulties.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    This is awesome, thanks for posting!

^ what they said. +1

Thanks Calavera.
    Nice list. Wish I hadn't seen it now though, I'd preferred to have found this myself. My fault for opening the topic. :P

Some of those armour sets remind me of the armour design of some of the tiered stuff in World of Warcraft. By that I mean way over the top with big shoulderguards etc. What's wrong with minimalistic designs? Anyhow, that's just me. B)

Currently reading the The Sin War (Scales of the Serpent, bk2).
    Make sure to 'Vote this post up' for fellow contributors that make good discussion!
    And don't forget to stay a while - and listen!
    Quote from Diablo-Fiend

Some of those armour sets remind me of the armour design of some of the tiered stuff in World of Warcraft. By that I mean way over the top with big shoulderguards etc. What's wrong with minimalistic designs? Anyhow, that's just me. B)

Making big and stilyzed figures has been one of Blizzard's main art designing cornerstones for the past 10 years or so.
    They've done a great job trying to make the characters look as far away possible from the Warcraft universe. If you check the barbarian armor designs from 08, you'll find out that it looks way more WoW than the current ones.

And hey, the Barb is the only class with kind of over the top shoulder/armor parts, the other ones are not all that massive :P
    freaking epic!
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from Calavera666

Making big and stilyzed figures has been one of Blizzard's main art designing cornerstones for the past 10 years or so.
    They've done a great job trying to make the characters look as far away possible from the Warcraft universe. If you check the barbarian armor designs from 08, you'll find out that it looks way more WoW than the current ones.

And hey, the Barb is the only class with kind of over the top shoulder/armor parts, the other ones are not all that massive :P

Herein lies my point: I'm a big Barbarian fan and it'll be the class I spend the most time with in Diablo III. Don't get me wrong, I want him to look like a juggernaut, but some of the shoulderguards on those armours are mental. As long as they have nice stats, I won't mind much though. ;)

Currently reading the The Sin War (Scales of the Serpent, bk2).
    Make sure to 'Vote this post up' for fellow contributors that make good discussion!
    And don't forget to stay a while - and listen!
    Thanks for posting this! A while back when I was messing with an emulator I was trying to take screenshots to compare how each armour set looks different on each character... but this is way better since it shows the progression. I really like how they look so different on each class. Man, I can't wait to progress in this game!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes