A MONTH

Quote from Nabla

Just saying,it has never been so close :D

I have a feeling youll be suprised tommorow !
    10 am in EU u say that's great xD finally a full day of play after tons of learning for university xD that's even better than midnight release. Just found one single thing that is better in EU than in US concerning blizzard.
    What if it just totally sucks... That would blow...
    Don't remind us please it's going slow enough already. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY!
    Not even Death will save you from Diablo Bunny's Cuteness!

Haha all you guys will be difficulties ahead of me....

I am NOT taking time off for a video game... And even if I did, I'd end up watching my daughter... And secondly I have to train my wife how to play better. It seriously took her 5 tries with the WD, 3 with the wizard and 2 with the DH to beat the SK
    Quote from KehrBehr

Quote from Thorvardur

I'm srsly thinking doing what Eric Cartman did in South Park when he was waiting for some computer to be released. I'ts agonizing and pure pain to wait for this game and It is very tempting to take a walk into the mountains and bury myself in snow so I will be frozen for one month!. And when I've been revived I can finally play the game! oooohh YEAHHH

Id kill myself if I was sure a heaven existed where Diablo III already was ^_^

Killing yourself would send you to hell where Diablo III would be delayed until Q4 of 2099! :D
    "In this world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane!"
    - Homer (S)
    Quote from Reisori

Quote from KehrBehr

Quote from Thorvardur

I'm srsly thinking doing what Eric Cartman did in South Park when he was waiting for some computer to be released. I'ts agonizing and pure pain to wait for this game and It is very tempting to take a walk into the mountains and bury myself in snow so I will be frozen for one month!. And when I've been revived I can finally play the game! oooohh YEAHHH

Id kill myself if I was sure a heaven existed where Diablo III already was ^_^

Killing yourself would send you to hell where Diablo III would be delayed until Q4 of 2099! :D

It would send me to hell to battle the Lord of Terror himself! But then i'd realize he probably is on Sanctuary, and I'd have to go search for Azmodan or Belial or something, if they're even in Hell still, but hey, who wants to fight those pussies ^_^
    "Not even death, can save you from me."
    Borrowed the Beta off a buddy for a week, so I'm content..
    Now... to write those 2 academic papers before the 15th!
    Challenge accepted!
    Have to say ... the first half of the wait went by pretty fast. No complaints.

Now the grueling second half begins, and will easily be very unbearable, as we all know.

Just hang in there everyone .. we can do it !
    :tyrael:

Lv01 Witch Doctor --> 11:30am EST - May 15, 2012
    Lv60 Witch Doctor --> 12:52pm EST - May 22, 2012
    So since the announcement, we've made it half way.

Then we'll find ourselves half way between now and the release.

Then half way again... and again... and again... till after an infinite number steps, we'll finally reach it.

Guys. I'm afraid to say this, but it seems like it's going to take forever...
    Quote from LarryNC

29 days 16 hours 24 minutes to go from my time on my computer! we need a countdown clock or something on the front page ;)

So true! Damn.. 1 month, cant wait!

... The next sentence will be true..
    ...The previous sentence was a lie...
    Quote from Xereoth

The european release time will be the same as EST time or any other time. Everybody wil play at the same time... So nobody will play at the same time ^^ all the servers are gonne crash anyways...

But 00.00 pst time makes it around 9.00am or 10.00am in europe depending on where you live.

Nope. There was a thread earlier this month where someone asked customer support this question and their response was that the release in Europe would be 00:00 Paris time.

EDIT: Just to be sure I opened a ticket asking this question.
    Question: Regardless of when you pick up your copy, when do the servers go live? 12AM PST?
    And time will only pass slower and slower, wish I had some game to keep me occupied.
    Not to rain on our D3 parade but heres a question. Has blizzard said when exactly the servers are going live ? What time zone ?

End Of Line
    Found something on incgamers.com:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/chinese-diablo-iii-servers-go-live-before-yours

"With our previous releases we do release them at local times, so for Europe it will be midnight on the 15th, which in theory means that it will be released a few hours before North America gets it. This might change in the future but it will then be updated on our webpage."
    Quote from Brake Failure

What if it just totally sucks... That would blow...

I wonder if anyone would be able to admit it. Maybe people would just go O_O and play.
    Quote from Rym

Not to rain on our D3 parade but heres a question. Has blizzard said when exactly the servers are going live ? What time zone ?

Still unannounced
    The Fountain of Knowledge
    Here is my desktop and my lovely Diablo 3 countdown timer at the right bottom corner :P
    And the sims is for my gf ofc ;)
    for anyone who wants a countdown timer go to this site http://nykamp.co.uk/d3/. hope that helps.
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes