Most OP class in the Beta?

Poll: If you have tried the Beta, which class do you find the most OP?

Most OP class in the Beta?

If you have tried the Beta, which class do you find the most OP? - Single Choice

• Wizard 10.5%
  • Monk 5.2%
  • Barbarian 41.3%
  • Demon Hunter 9.9%
  • Witch Doctor 33.1%
    If you've played the Beta, which class do you find the most OP?
    barbarian, unstoppable killing machine
    I think DH have higher damage, but barb can tank and kill
    Witchdoctor with Soul Harvest. You can more then double your dps with it.
    barbarian, tanks like a champ, and being able to perma stun Leroic (In normal at least) is a breeze.
    The least OP would be the Wizard, cannot stand playing as one in the beta, run out of resources too fast and does too little damage.
    From what I experienced they are all pretty balanced and the ones that are not quite there yet they show promising in the future. We only get to play like 1/100th of the game. We have no clue what yet.
    I dont think anyone will vote wizard lol.
    Quote from Kane_Hart

From what I experienced they are all pretty balanced and the ones that are not quite there yet they show promising in the future. We only get to play like 1/100th of the game. We have no clue what yet.

Thats why the title says "in the Beta" ;).

I too voted WD, Soul Harvest is sick... I'm 1-hitting 60% of the mobs in 4 man games..
    Quote from Xorkrikk

For low levels the damage increase is sharp... However when you are at a higher level with a ton of +int items, it is more likely that the bonus will be quite a bit lower than double the damage without it.
    Witch Doctor in my opinion.
    Voted Witch Doctor, which is what i'll be playing aswell. Feels really strong in the beta, no risk of dying to anything ever (the others don't really either, but at least monk/wizard are somewhat squishy and can actually drop fair chunks of HP if you get swarmed. Both wizard and monk feel rather weak to me, monk's damage feels really lackluster aswell.

But yeah, WD is defo at least amongst the top, and Wizard+Monk are amongst the bottom for sure.
    Anyone who doesn't vote WD has a secret to another class or hasnt played lol WD.
    I voted Barbarian, but after thinking, I meant Witch Doctor. Doh.
    Quote from NektelMP

Quote from Xorkrikk

For low levels the damage increase is sharp... However when you are at a higher level with a ton of +int items, it is more likely that the bonus will be quite a bit lower than double the damage without it.

The bonus won't be the double amount of int, but since 1 int = 1% damage (even at 60) it will still be some sick damage increase.
    Voted witch doc too, because soul harvest is just insane.
    Wizard was the most op for trash before they removed incinerate.

But yea, WD. Plus, Grasp @ L2 is pretty great.
    Unbuffed the Demon Hunter has the most dps, but the barbarian hits the hardest. Biggest crit for the Barb has been 265 revenge so far.
    The Witch Doctor with soul harvest at 5 stacks I managed to crit with Firebats for 285, but that will not be a consistent number like the Barb gets.
    As for being OP the Wizard is untouchable when played correctly.
    OP means often played, right?

I mostly have played the Monk and then the Witch Doctor. I haven't even tried the Barbarian yet. I hate the Female Barb though. In the character selection screen, when you click on her she does this weird thing with her mouth like she's yodeling and it looks really stupid.
    In beta WD is over powered the most as nothing touch him as he spam spiders. But if you are not lazy then omg DH is raging, after which Monk is killing all without problems at all. This is obviously for ppl who can use skills a little. Unfortunately barb is getting beaten much more than other characters but that because he is to direct head on type. It's not a big problem at the start and later he will probably receive some fine defensive skills so not to worry.
    [Edit] Wizard is good too, just after DH/Monk for me, or maybe even equal but to be untouchable she requires more active defensive skills than other too.
    [Edit2] Many ppl say that Chakram skill of DH is bad but they are wrong! If used well it kills all mobs so easily and effectively like no other skills, and spamming it is a way to go, so much fun and death :)
    WD ofc has the highest DPS, thanks to Soul Harvest, but the Barb definately has the most killing power.
    Running around with a 20 DPS 2h sword spamming Cleave with Rupture rune and Seismac Slam completely destroys anything and everything in the beta in a matter of seconds.
    Quote from Steamrice

I dont think anyone will vote wizard lol.

Which is ironic since the Wizard before patch like 10? was easily the strongest class.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    I was in situation with barb where many ranged mobs surrounded me plus some running baby demons and I couldn't catch them and range where shooting and so on. So tiresome especially when at some point we can have range running baby demons, lol (like in D2 in Kurast :)) Good luck then with barb. Monk at least has some run which teleports him and attack at the same time without real cooldown.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes