Fence Sells Rings (Beta Patch 16)

Anyone else notice this? Honestly I never check him so I wouldn't know if this is new or not. Check it out.
    Uploading pictures.

It is new. We'll be posting some unofficial changes to the game in a few short moments. This is one of them. :)

Ha. Bagstone.

Cool. For redundancy sake:

Good to know. None of the other merchants have any new tabs, as far as I can tell.

On a different topic, anyone notice a slight difficulty increase this patch? Or am I just being reckless?
    Quote from aldrek

Good to know. None of the other merchants have any new tabs, as far as I can tell.

On a different topic, anyone notice a slight difficulty increase this patch? Or am I just being reckless?

I noticed that too. I certainly noticed in the fight with Captain Daltyn (not sure of spelling.) It wasn't like a struggle or anything but it was definitely more difficult.

Check out my Youtube channel: RetroGameClips
    Probably seems harder because you have no gear anymore really.
    Quote from Mccormick

Could be, but I swear even when I was at the same relative level in patch 15 they didn't hit as hard. Again, could just be my imagination. Or maybe another stealth buff? I'm not complaining.

It'll definitely be noticeable at Skeleton King.
    This is a nice change.

Super Cop! He knows where you live, he knows where you sleep.
    Quote from aldrek

Quote from Mccormick

Could be, but I swear even when I was at the same relative level in patch 15 they didn't hit as hard. Again, could just be my imagination. Or maybe another stealth buff? I'm not complaining.

Is it me, or does he move alot faster? Same goes for all rare mobs really. All of them seem to move faster. Noticed that when playing a DH
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Got two rings, each with 2-4 dmg.
    2.2k gold a pop. =)
    <conspiracy>Might this be a gold sink mechanic introduced to keep people actively spending more gold while levelling? It seems like a small investment for +5 dps but if one keeps upgrading them every few levels from new vendors it starts to add up...</conspiracy>
    Quote from sooru

<conspiracy>Might this be a gold sink mechanic introduced to keep people actively spending more gold while levelling? It seems like a small investment for +5 dps but if one keeps upgrading them every few levels from new vendors it starts to add up...</conspiracy>

I don't know. It's not just +5 DPS though. If you find two perfect balanced daggers with 1.7 attack speed...It's...ridiculous how much of a jump it is.
    Less than 5 weeks to go until this shiz gets real!
    "mending ring of wounding" is a funny oxymoron
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes