Lloigor the Crazed - Video

There is little chance to spot him in cathedral.
    If you haven't seen him there you go:
    http://youtu.be/XFFWNYE1_PA
    Old....
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from CherubDown

Old....

And crazy! Like Deckard Cain.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    The miniquest is similar to Zhar the Mad in Diablo 1

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Zhar_the_Mad_(quest)
    Quote from CherubDown

Old....

Are Mods trolling now?
    Yeah, this has only happened to me once and I've done dozens and dozens and dozens of runs.

It is VERY similar to Zhar the Mad.
    "When men are most sure and arrogant, they are commonly the most mistaken, and have then given views to passion, without that proper deliberation and suspense which can alone secure them from the grossest absurdities"
    Quote from Gealic

Quote from CherubDown

Old....

Are Mods trolling now?

I'm always trolling.

But Lloigor has been in the game since September.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from CherubDown

Quote from Gealic

Quote from CherubDown

Old....

Are Mods trolling now?

I'm always trolling.

But Lloigor has been in the game since September.

He sure is rare tho! I've been trying to get footage of him for an upcoming segment, but it's like trying to photograph Bigfoot.

I like to think that when he's not available, he's off in some hidey-hole in the cathedral, caressing his tomes and whispering to them softly.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Quote from KageKaze

I like to think that when he's not available, he's off in some hidey-hole in the cathedral, caressing his tomes and whispering to them softly.

Or he's....

Well.

Nevermind.
    "When men are most sure and arrogant, they are commonly the most mistaken, and have then given views to passion, without that proper deliberation and suspense which can alone secure them from the grossest absurdities"
    I've been playing the beta since patch 15 and done ATLEAST a hundred playthroughs, never once encountered this guy though. So I guess he's quite rare, makes me wonder how many other rare encounters there are in the full game that most people won't come across. Gonna be awesome when you're at 60 and running around some random dungeons and encounter stuff you've never seen before even though you've been through the place many many times.
    Quote from KageKaze

He sure is rare tho! I've been trying to get footage of him for an upcoming segment, but it's like trying to photograph Bigfoot.

Agreed. I've done hundred of cath. runs and I've only seen him 3 times.
    Could be he's no longer in the beta. I've encountered him a lot of times in the past, but now that I think of it I haven't seem him since patch 17.

But yeah, i love how you'll be playing through the game a lot of times, and there's a high probability each time will be different. Makes it more fun to go through NM and Hell, which would've otherwise been nothing but gateways to Inferno.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39239.0;attach=26376;image

last.fm
    He's still in the beta found him for the first time earlier today, does seem to be fairly rare though.
    The first time I heard about this guy I went to a game just to look for him and I actually found him. Lucky me I guess..
    But yeah, it is really nice that there is random stuff that you find only every now and then.
    "In this world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane!"
    - Homer (S)
    I saw him 4 or 5 times in December. I have only seen him once in the last 4 months. They seem to have made him really rare sometime in December.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes