Your starting difficulty

Poll: What difficulty would you start at if you could pick?

What difficulty would you start at if you could pick?

What difficulty would you start at if you could pick? - Single Choice

• Inferno 16.8%
  • Hell 3.7%
  • Nightmare 23.4%
  • Normal 56.1%
    Which difficulty do you think you would try out first? I personally want to start at nightmare. I'm not a huge replayer and hope Diablo 3 changes that.
    Normal, because you have to.
    Quote from aldrek

Normal, because you have to.

./thread

Lol. :P

But if the choice was there, I'd still pick Normal, just because I'm a care bear.
    facial palmage
    give the guy some slack, he misunderstood

TIP: change your opening post to "IF you could choose a difficulty " and the poll will be fine
    If I could choose, still 'normal'. I like to get familiar with stuff first B)
    I would jump into inferno if I could with my mates, using them as a body shields :3
    Thanks FreddyBenson. Sorry about that, I'll admit to not knowing.
    Quote from yazwashere

nps bud, im thought the same not so long ago myself

i picked inferno mode cos well.......LvL1 in inferno would be awesome lol, i wouldnt get to lvl 4
    I'd probably start in Normal because of my GF, but I think I would hop into nightmare for myself because A: 3 difficulties are plent to move through, and B: it's probably the only higher level that you can do naked (assuming you get appropriate levels when you choose a difficulty)

Ignorance is not a crime XD
    If that made sense to you, Bravo! I think I even confused myself...
    Quote from Raptorbonz42

I'd probably start in Normal because of my GF, but I think I would hop into nightmare for myself because A: 3 difficulties are plent to move through, and B: it's probably the only higher level that you can do naked (assuming you get appropriate levels when you choose a difficulty)

Ignorance is not a crime XD
    I think operating under the assumption that you get to choose your difficulty automatically sets all the difficulties to be doable at level one, otherwise anything but Normal is impossible anyway.

Given that, I'd probably choose Nightmare, since that's when the game starts to really get hard.
    Quote from FreddyBenson

nps bud, im thought the same not so long ago myself

i picked inferno mode cos well.......LvL1 in inferno would be awesome lol, i wouldnt get to lvl 4

Psh.. you won't get past level 1 in normal! :hehe:
    Normal.
    I don't think you'd survive for very long in the higher difficulty settings without the proper gear.
    Even if you do manage to kill some of the mobs, chances are you're too under-leveled to even wear the
    stuff you just picked up. :hehe:
    If i could, i'd go straight to Hell/Inferno difficulty.

Since i'm going to play with my wife and my brothers, who are carebears, i prefer to start in normal.
    A hypothetical situation that just raises more questions. For the higher difficulties, what kind of gear would we have? What level would we be at?
    Personally, I'd rather start at normal and work my way up from there rather than being given a character that got levelled and geared up by another player in the earlier difficulties.
    Inferno, coz I'm such a carebear~
    a shade of timelessness~
    I'd start in Normal, because lvl 1 hell might probably be too difficult for me
    Quote from yazwashere

It's fine. As you've seen Diablo doesn't have your average difficulty settings where you start with 2-3 difficulties unlocked and choose one, it's all put together into 1 journey, you progress through all 3 (now 4) of them, and while the main story is replayed, the randomization and overall character improvement and more difficult enemies make it much better than most games in this aspect.
    Quote from andysunstory

If I could choose, still 'normal'. I like to get familiar with stuff first B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTykY2B0kEY&feature=related

Quote from Tralari

I'd still pick Normal, just because I'm a care bear.

Srsly.normal for me as well!
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39239.0;attach=26376;image

last.fm
    A level 1 character would not survive a few hits, let alone manage to kill anything.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes