Is lvl 61 mob any tough ?

Quote from Slayerviper

Quote from rozmata

If lvl 60 existed on inferno difficulty I would like it to be much stronger than lvl 60 on hell. Not just by having 1 more affix or more aggressive AI (I would like to know what is more aggressive AI really anyway :)).

I would figure the AI uses it's strength's to its advantage, take the first part of act 1 for example. (I am going to make the assumption there are more monsters than before and more likely to have elites combined with these large packs) A couple of wretched mothers focusing on spamming as much zombies as possible, you get zerged with beefy scavengers, and throw in some skeleton archers for fun. The result while you’re handling the monsters in your face you’re getting pelted from range and have monsters summoning more monsters all at once. Oh and there might be an elite making a specific pack that much worse to top it all off.

Unless wretched mother starts spamming wretched mothers and they start spamming other wretched mothers I won't feel a difference :D (I'm joking here obviously. I just don't think in this kind of game mobs will be ever half as brainy as people hope they will)
    Quote from BleuSnaks42

Not only are they level 61, but in inferno their AI as been dramatically increased, to include speed and attack. Yes, they will be tough =D

Speed and attack. Looks like muscles to me not a brain mass ;)
    Quote from rozmata

Unless wretched mother starts spamming wretched mothers and they start spamming other wretched mothers I won't feel a difference :D (I'm joking here obviously. I just don't think in this kind of game mobs will be ever half as brainy as people hope they will)

We'll see but right now monsters stand around picking their nose... there is obvious room for improvement. Even if it is limited they can make up for it by putting in large packs that are difficult to fight based on their moves. Oh and they would be 1 level stronger than you :P
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Slayerviper

Quote from rozmata

We'll see but right now monsters stand around picking their nose... there is obvious room for improvement. Even if it is limited they can make up for it by putting in large packs that are difficult to fight based on their moves. Oh and they would be 1 level stronger than you :P

I think they will hit an improvement wall as soon as they make them move (in any direction) :P
    Quote from pskfry

comparison with wow is not accurate. we have no idea how strong level 61 mobs will be. keep in mind, you're fighting them in packs, and there is a difference between level 61 mob and level 61 champion mob. there are too many factors for us to guess.

that's why all this shit about inferno being nerfed or some shit is retarded. people are whining and they don't even have anything to gauge it against. i swear, gamers are fucking dumb.
    But it wasn't nerfed (or adjusted, as I liked to call it) like we thought. It was actually a buff. Not a single nerf. So we can all shut up about nerfs now.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes