How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

Poll: How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ?

How long do you think it will take you to finish Inferno ? - Single Choice

• I won't be able to complete Inferno 2.4%
  • More than 3 Months 14.9%
  • 2 - 3 Months 18.8%
  • 1Month - 2 Months 24.3%
  • 2Weeks - 1 Months 24.2%
  • Under 2 Weeks 15.4%

Wouldn't it make more sense to talk about how many HOURS it will take?

I mean, depending on whether or not a player has a job, wife, girlfriend, kids etc,... what the hell does 1 month mean?

1 month for me would mean about 60 hours. For others (without any commitments), a month could mean 450+ hours.

If someone who can play 450+ hours a month can finish it in 2 months, that will take me almost a year and a half.

This thread doesn't really make any sense to me at all. I am very curious to know how long it will take to finish Inferno, but this thread tells me nothing.

this is a great point i have no idea what the average hours per day would be
    "If you don't have a TV, then what is all your furniture pointed at?"

Wouldn't it make more sense to talk about how many HOURS it will take?

I mean, depending on whether or not a player has a job, wife, girlfriend, kids etc,... what the hell does 1 month mean?

1 month for me would mean about 60 hours. For others (without any commitments), a month could mean 450+ hours.

If someone who can play 450+ hours a month can finish it in 2 months, that will take me almost a year and a half.

This thread doesn't really make any sense to me at all. I am very curious to know how long it will take to finish Inferno, but this thread tells me nothing.

No thread would tell you how much time ;)

This is just about how much time do you think it will take YOU to finish it, if youre a casual just vote 3+months that is totally fine. The purpose is too see if people underestimated inferno or over estimated it.

This is just about how much time do you think it will take YOU to finish it, if youre a casual just vote 3+months that is totally fine. The purpose is too see if people underestimated inferno or over estimated it.

the solution! each person post what they think they're average played each day would be, then you can compare relative gamers to what they estimate themselves at.
    "If you don't have a TV, then what is all your furniture pointed at?"
    You forgot a "Not interested" option. :P
    Some people tell me I'm going to hell. I just let them know that I've already packed my bags!
    It depends on what class I'm really hooked with past level 13. So Far I'm a big fan of the WD but the monk is a close second with it's supportive role and quick attacks. All the classes look so much fun and I will most likely play different characters/classes at different times. So not sure how long it will take me to beat inferno.

It might be near impossible for an average player According to Jay's tweet. 'has any internal testers beaten inferno?' 'No' he replied.

Still will be a great challenge and I hope they don't change it.
    i imagine it will take me quite a damn while. why you ask? im going to be playing a hardcore char pretty exclusively. im not going to go back and farm unless absolutely nessesary. i plan on dieing but hope i dont :D. seeing how no one ecen knows how difficult the game (even from the start) will be and seeing how blizz will want their game to have longevity to up profits on the rmah i cant even imagine how long it will take me, but i do know one thing.... its going to be awesome 8D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes