Lord of Terror's visual Progression

Quote from Tralari

I agree, I hope Leah makes it to the end of the game in one piece! :S

Yeah, same here.

Quote from overneathe

Quote from LordSnow

Lord of Terror has been on a low-fat diet it seems :o

Eating only wholegrain bread and skinny humans. Mostly bones.

I know that feeling.

Lmao. Thats all I can say.
    Why do you think it took so long for hell to invade? It is ofcourse Diablos diet. Didn't wanna show himself to Sanctuary still beeing fat.
    Quote from Brightsiide

Why do you think it took so long for hell to invade? It is ofcourse Diablos diet. Didn't wanna show himself to Sanctuary still beeing fat.

So the game was delayed so Diablo could do some jogging? :P
    I prefer the bulky Diablo with big wings. I never understood how he didn't have some badass "dragon-like" wings in the first place!
    I kinda like this new look, even in D2 Diablo was more agile and tactical than pure brute force that you expect from a bulky guy such as Azmodan, and lets not forget, out of 3 brothers Diablo was the brain, not the muscle.
    The newer shape also is more reminiscent of Mephisto IMO, which I think is good considering the whole brothers thing.
    I pretty much like every design of him lol.
    So no matter what they create or what they pick, It'll work nicely. Blizzard hasn't let me down yet.
    We still don't know how he will revive (cause he is supposed to be "dead" (in fact he is supposed to be in the abyss) at the start of diablo 3). And i'm pretty sure that it will explain his new form. (
    Quote from Licania

We still don't know how he will revive (cause he is supposed to be "dead" (in fact he is supposed to be in the abyss) at the start of diablo 3). And i'm pretty sure that it will explain his new form. (

I really hope so, I hate thinking about it. It just makes me think about waiting even longer lol

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

After a few iterations, the team hit on the idea of slimming down Diablo a bit. "This is probably something we should explore further. Much more sinewy, still very aggressive, the strong sharp shapes that are associated with him," said Lichtner. "We pushed that concept a little further."

I believe this is part of the conspiracy of thin people, to eliminate fat people.
    I personally believe that some demonic wings would be awsome!
    Arukas
    Quote from RaidenFreeman

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

After a few iterations, the team hit on the idea of slimming down Diablo a bit. "This is probably something we should explore further. Much more sinewy, still very aggressive, the strong sharp shapes that are associated with him," said Lichtner. "We pushed that concept a little further."

I believe this is part of the conspiracy of thin people, to eliminate fat people.

Lol. Well since you discovered it now we have to kill you.
    Quote from Achroous

I'm just hoping that there's some sort of plot twist that relates to Diablo's "new" appearence :D something like him fusing with Lilith so that Lilith can take her revenge :)

Revenge on her children? That does not add up..

About Diablo's body, it does not matter how skinny D3 is, Im more curious how tall this beast is, will we just see a giant toe/claw of him.. Or?!

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

Quote from Arukas

I personally believe that some demonic wings would be awsome!

That would be awesome (:
    Wholegrain bread with lean oven roasted turkey and a hint of mustard hour or so before workouts. Whey shake nearly immediately after. On average one cardio and one weight training session/day.

Looks like diablo stole my idea.
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    The "slim/feminine" Diablo may be just one of his normal/revival form after overtaking someone's body. I think his final form of terror is still yet to be revealed. It might be similar to D3 bosses have a rage mode when their health is at a certain point (reference: D3 first gameplay video).

I'm hoping for a demonic fusion of Diablo, Mephisto, & Baal!
    I simply just can not wait to enjoy every bit of Diablo 3. I trust blizzard to make another game that will keep me entertained for years like Diablo 2 has.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes