Blizzard skill animation and sound, change it?

Poll: Dose the Blizzard skill animation and sound need changing

Skill animation change

Dose the Blizzard skill animation and sound need changing - Single Choice

• they both need changing 40%
  • the Animation needs changing 8%
  • the sound need changing 0%
  • no there both awesome right now 52%
    personally i feel that the blizzard skill lacks impact. if i make a Wizard i want to make a frost build and this spell ofc would be a big part. there for i would like to have it change to be less like slush and more like a blizzard.

what do u guys think?
    yep, looks and sounds really underwhelming in its current form.
    Blizzard animation looks so lame. I almost laughed when I saw the skill video. I voted both but I think the animation could use work, more than the sound. But they could both benefit from some change.
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    I find both the sound and animation satisfactory..
    I feel Wizards have nothing to complain about animation-wise compared to monks who have animations reused for SO many skills, and doesn't even have their weapons animated while striking like so many other classes.
    Monks weapons are basicly just dekoration.
    Quote from NullerGnuen

I find both the sound and animation satisfactory..

Same here.

Quote from Fifikus

I feel Wizards have nothing to complain about animation-wise compared to monks who have animations reused for SO many skills, and doesn't even have their weapons animated while striking like so many other classes.
    Monks weapons are basicly just dekoration.

Agreed, the Monk's animations are a lack luster.
    oh dont get me wrong i think the wizard animations as a whole are awesome and im very happy with them, that kinda why i feel let down by blizzard (the skill) all the rest are great and its so eh..

as for the monk its a shame that the weapons are not animated but there is good reason for that plus he dose have some cool looking spells, the giant bell and dashing strike etc

i should prob add that my main is actually gonna be a DH or monk so im not just moaning about the wizard skill cos its my class lol
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes