Diablo boxes already at wholesalers

Quote from lolRay

on topic; i have a sneaky suspicion blizz are going to surprise us - wouldn't that be nice.

turning on the computer tomorrow, seeing diablo3 is ready for download along with a "lolol we decided to release it the same day we announce the releasedate" tweet from jay.

yes yes yes, do want that
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Making an EAN code doesn't mean it already in the shop, you make the code so you can print it on the package and then ship it off.
    Quote from celastala

http://translate.goo...ommen-3498.html

Well looks like april release is more likely than ever

This is just a rumor.
    oooo im like a school girl with giggles and kittens
    Quote from Sythrasz

Quote from AFd3

Sceptisim is not pessimism I'd say it's more like realism

Realism is the claim that we know that [Something]
    Pessimism (Anti-realism) is the claim that we do not know that [Something]
    Scepticism is the rejection of the possibility of knowledge about [Something]

No one in this thread are scepticists.

Realism -
    The attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is

Meaning not INFERRING (Inferring- Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.) from information, rather seeing it as it is.

IE, people who think the game will never come out and that it will be horrible due to the over saturation.

Meaning people who withhold judgement until more is known due to lack of evidence.

There are plenty of skeptics in this thread.
    I'm not sure if it was already reported, but since the thread is quite popular I guess I'll jump in.

http://gepir.gs1.org/v32/xx/gtin.aspx?Lang=en-US

The code is 1 year and 6 months old.
    So meaningless EAN is meaningless huh?

[call me naive, I'm just not exactly sure what it's supposed to mean]
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Yeah the EAN is meaningless making all this an unconfirmed rumor... like it has always been.
    I let hype grab me once, but I saw the light again... I've said this before and I'm sticking to it: JUNE 28.
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    So... they've found a 1 year old barcode that's gonna be on the box which is printed before the disks are made.
    Ok.
    Quote from Designation15

Quote from Sythrasz

Quote from AFd3

Sceptisim is not pessimism I'd say it's more like realism

Realism is the claim that we know that [Something]
    Pessimism (Anti-realism) is the claim that we do not know that [Something]
    Scepticism is the rejection of the possibility of knowledge about [Something]

No one in this thread are scepticists.

Skepticism-
    the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain

Meaning people who withhold judgement until more is known due to lack of evidence.

There are plenty of skeptics in this thread.

Let's take a closer look at that expression. There's no mention of withholding anything, so that's just you strawmanning it into it. It is said that a body of knowledge is uncertain, which means that what we have no certainty about what we claim to know. Is there a mention of lack of evidence? no, there is not. There is stated that the evidence we have is no good, it is uncertain. Look at the first part of the sentence. It grants us knowledge or true knowledge (i.e. the best we can do about anything), but then goes on to state that even this is no good. You seem to think that the uncertainty concerns the conclusions we draw from the data, not the data itself. This is however the case, it is a rejection of the validity of the knowledge itself, not its derived conclusions.

tl;dr: nothing about withholding in there, nothing about lack of evidence in there.

also, /care about dictionaries. Realism, anti-realism and scepticism are scientific terms and should be understood from their scientific use. If anyone wants to continue this please PM, enough derailing :P
    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
    ~ Bertrand Russell ~
    British author, mathematician & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
    He's right...

http://translate.goo...38YOUmEhca5HEYw

But this just links to a generic website if you click Diablo 3, so, I don't know.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=pl&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.comtech.de/Diablo-3-PC_detail_42495.html?sPartner=31&belboon=01af41070ab0021bc9003dd9,2338309,subid=3512066140&usg=ALkJrhjTbjszYjCq_m_CmkCFRIF-uelltA
    "When men are most sure and arrogant, they are commonly the most mistaken, and have then given views to passion, without that proper deliberation and suspense which can alone secure them from the grossest absurdities"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes